Cobb Salad: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cobb salad: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, bowl and more
How many calories in cobb salad?
For example, standard serving size of cobb salad (371 g) has about 341 calories.
It is about 14% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of cobb salad is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6.5 apples
- 4 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 17.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 49 minutes, swim for about 40 minutes or run for 34 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cobb salad on charts.
Cobb salad: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, bowl , cup or half cup of cobb salad?
As I wrote before 100g has 92 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, bowl , cup or half cup of cobb salad.
- Standard serving size of cobb salad (371 g)341 kcal
- Cobb salad bowl (371g)341 kcal
- Cup of cobb salad (120g)110 kcal
- Half cup of cobb salad (60g)55 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cobb salad26 kcal
- 10g of cobb salad9 kcal
- 20g of cobb salad18 kcal
- 50g of cobb salad46 kcal
- 100g of cobb salad92 kcal
Protein in cobb salad
Cobb salad has 11.36 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of cobb salad (371 g) you can see that you will get about 42.1 g of protein.
Carbs in cobb salad
Cobb salad has 2.48 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of cobb salad (371 g) has about 9.2 g of carbs.
Fat in cobb salad
Cobb salad has 4.34 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of cobb salad (371 g) has about 16.1 g of fat.
standard serving size of cobb salad (371 g) has:341kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cobb salad - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.074 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.124 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.643 mg
- Vitaminium B60.188 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.026 mcg
- Vitaminium C8.9 mg
- Vitaminium E0.66 mg
- Vitaminium K0.034 mg
Energy content of cobb salad
- 11% CARBS
- 48% PROTEIN
- 41% FAT
cobb salad - minerals per 100g
- Potassium279 mg
- Magnessium18 mg
- Calcium26 mg
- Sodium157 mg
- Iron0.54 mg
Interesting charts - compare cobb salad with other Salads
When you look at charts below you will see how cobb salad looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does peanut butter and jelly sandwich have?
- Calories in a half of buttercup squash
- Calories in whole buttercup squash
- Calories for one, two or more buttercup squash
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in stewed potatoes?
- How much fat in fried canadian bacon?
- How much protein in roasted peanuts?
- What is weight of dried banana chips?
- Yellow rice cooked calories per ounce (oz)
- Seafood garden salad calories per serving size