Lemon Bar: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Lemon bar: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, single piece, small bar and more
How many calories in lemon bar?
To illustrate, medium size lemon bar (38 g) has about 164 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size lemon bar is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 23 minutes, swim for about 19 minutes or run for 17 minutes.
See all nutrition data of lemon bar on charts.
Lemon bar: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 lemon bar?
As I wrote before medium size lemon bar (38 g) has 164 calories. It is easy to count that two lemon bar have about 328 calories and three lemon bar have about 492 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five lemon bar.
- Medium size lemon bar (38 g)164 kcal
- Lemon bar small bar (20g)86 kcal
- Lemon bar large bar (60g)259 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of lemon bar122 kcal
- Half of medium size lemon bar82 kcal
- Small size lemon bar (30g)131.2 kcal
- Big size lemon bar (49g)213.2 kcal
- Two medium size lemon bar328 kcal
- Three medium size lemon bar492 kcal
- Four medium size lemon bar656 kcal
- Five medium size lemon bar820 kcal
Protein in lemon bar
Lemon bar has 5.01 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size lemon bar (38 g) you can see that you will get about 1.9 g of protein.
Carbs in lemon bar
Lemon bar has 62.49 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size lemon bar (38 g) has about 23.7 g of carbs.
Fat in lemon bar
Lemon bar has 18.62 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size lemon bar (38 g) has about 7.1 g of fat.
medium size lemon bar (38 g) has:164kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
lemon bar - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.171 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.211 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.39 mg
- Vitaminium B60.046 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.06 mcg
- Vitaminium C3.5 mg
- Vitaminium E2.07 mg
- Vitaminium K0.019 mg
Energy content of lemon bar
- 57% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 38% FAT
lemon bar - minerals per 100g
- Potassium65 mg
- Magnessium9 mg
- Calcium42 mg
- Sodium226 mg
- Iron1.6 mg
Interesting charts - compare lemon bar with other Cakes
When you look at charts below you will see how lemon bar looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cornstarch have?
- Calories in a half of cobb salad
- Calories in whole cobb salad
- Calories for one, two or more cobb salad
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in almond flour?
- How much fat in cheese sandwich?
- How much protein in shrimp cocktail?
- What is weight of whiskey and soda?
- Kit Kat White calories per ounce (oz)
- Wonton soup calories per serving size