Sausage Gravy: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Sausage gravy: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, big serving size and more
How many calories in sausage gravy?
To illustrate, standard serving size of sausage gravy (85 g) has about 139 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of sausage gravy is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 20 minutes, swim for about 16 minutes or run for 14 minutes.
See all nutrition data of sausage gravy on charts.
Sausage gravy: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||7.31 g||~ 2.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fat||11.96 g||~ 3.4 g|
|Protein||6.67 g||~ 1.9 g|
|Water||72.83 g||~ 20.6 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or big serving size of sausage gravy?
As I wrote before 100g has 163 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or big serving size of sausage gravy.
- Standard serving size of sausage gravy (85 g)139 kcal
- Sausage gravy big serving size (170g)277 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of sausage gravy46 kcal
- 10g of sausage gravy16 kcal
- 20g of sausage gravy33 kcal
- 50g of sausage gravy82 kcal
- 100g of sausage gravy163 kcal
Protein in sausage gravy
Sausage gravy has 6.67 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of sausage gravy (85 g) you can see that you will get about 5.7 g of protein.
Carbs in sausage gravy
Sausage gravy has 7.31 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of sausage gravy (85 g) has about 6.2 g of carbs.
Fat in sausage gravy
Sausage gravy has 11.96 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of sausage gravy (85 g) has about 10.2 g of fat.
standard serving size of sausage gravy (85 g) has:139kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
sausage gravy - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.11 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.194 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.489 mg
- Vitaminium B60.067 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.012 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.67 mg
- Vitaminium K0.005 mg
Energy content of sausage gravy
- 18% CARBS
- 16% PROTEIN
- 66% FAT
sausage gravy - minerals per 100g
- Potassium182 mg
- Magnessium12 mg
- Calcium96 mg
- Sodium232 mg
- Iron0.45 mg
Interesting charts - compare sausage gravy with other Other
When you look at charts below you will see how sausage gravy looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chocolate covered strawberry have?
- Calories in a half of fried plantain
- Calories in whole fried plantain
- Calories for one, two or more fried plantains
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Baileys?
- How much fat in fish fry?
- How much protein in spaghetti sauce with meat?
- What is weight of tomato sandwich?
- Apple fritter calories per ounce (oz)
- Iced Latte coffee calories per serving size