Sausage Gravy: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in sausage gravy?
To illustrate, standard serving size of sausage gravy (85 g) has about 139 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 139 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from sausage gravy is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about sausage gravy nutrition.
See all nutrition data of sausage gravy on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Sausage Gravy (85 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of sausage gravy (85 g)|
|Carbs Total||7.31 g||2.07 g||6.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.1 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fat||11.96 g||3.39 g||10.2 g|
|Protein||6.67 g||1.89 g||5.7 g|
|Water||72.83 g||20.65 g||61.9 g|
sausage gravy - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.11 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.194 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.489 mg
- Vit B60.067 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.012 mcg
- Vit E0.67 mg
- Vit K0.005 mg
Energy content of sausage gravy
- 18% CARBS
- 16% PROTEIN
- 66% FAT
sausage gravy - minerals per 100g
- Potassium182 mg
- Magnessium12 mg
- Calcium96 mg
- Sodium232 mg
- Iron0.45 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 sausage gravy?
As I wrote before standard serving size of sausage gravy (85 g) has 139 calories. It is easy to count that two sausage gravy have about 278 calories and three sausage gravy have about 417 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five sausage gravy.
- Standard serving size of sausage gravy (85 g)139 kcal
- Sausage gravy big serving size (170g)277 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of sausage gravy46 kcal
- Half of medium size sausage gravy69.5 kcal
- Small size sausage gravy (68g)111.2 kcal
- Big size sausage gravy (111g)180.7 kcal
- Two medium size sausage gravy278 kcal
- Three medium size sausage gravy417 kcal
- Four medium size sausage gravy556 kcal
- Five medium size sausage gravy695 kcal
Protein in sausage gravy
Sausage gravy has 6.67 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of sausage gravy (85 g) you can see that you will get about 5.7 g of protein.
Carbs in sausage gravy
Sausage gravy has 7.31 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of sausage gravy (85 g) has about 6.2 g of carbs.
Fat in sausage gravy
Sausage gravy has 11.96 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of sausage gravy (85 g) has about 10.2 g of fat.
standard serving size of sausage gravy (85 g) has:139kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare sausage gravy with other Other
When you look at charts below you will see how sausage gravy looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Kung Pao pork have?
- Calories in a half of canola oil
- Calories in whole canola oil
- Calories for one, two or more canola oil
- Calories in tablespoon of canola oil
- Calories in teaspoon of canola oil
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fried plantain?
- How much fat in Baileys?
- How much protein in fish fry?
- What is weight of spaghetti sauce with meat?
- Tomato sandwich calories per ounce (oz)
- Apple fritter calories per serving size