Sausage Gravy: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Sausage gravy: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in sausage gravy?
To illustrate, standard serving size of sausage gravy (85 g) has about 139 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of sausage gravy is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 20 minutes, swim for about 16 minutes or run for 14 minutes.
Sausage gravy: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in standard serving size or big serving size of sausage gravy?
As I wrote before 100g has 163 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or big serving size of sausage gravy.
- Standard serving size of sausage gravy (85 g)139 kcal
- Sausage gravy big serving size (170g)277 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of sausage gravy46 kcal
- 10g of sausage gravy16 kcal
- 20g of sausage gravy33 kcal
- 50g of sausage gravy82 kcal
- 100g of sausage gravy163 kcal
Protein in sausage gravy
Sausage gravy has 6.67 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of sausage gravy (85 g) you can see that you will get about 5.7 g of protein.
Carbs in sausage gravy
Sausage gravy has 7.31 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of sausage gravy (85 g) has about 6.2 g of carbs.
Fat in sausage gravy
Sausage gravy has 11.96 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of sausage gravy (85 g) has about 10.2 g of fat.
standard serving size of sausage gravy (85 g) has:139kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
sausage gravy - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.11 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.194 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.489 mg
- Vitaminium B60.067 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.012 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.67 mg
- Vitaminium K0.005 mg
Energy content of sausage gravy
- 18% CARBS
- 16% PROTEIN
- 66% FAT
sausage gravy - minerals per 100g
- Potassium182 mg
- Magnessium12 mg
- Calcium96 mg
- Sodium232 mg
- Iron0.45 mg
Does sausage gravy make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in sausage gravy is one of the highest from all products in Other category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Other, sausage gravy seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Other.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If sausage gravy contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does horchata have?
- Calories in a half of Mojito
- Calories in whole Mojito
- Calories for one, two or more Mojito
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in eel sushi roll?
- How much fat in shrimp chip?
- How much protein in boneless skinless chicken thigh?
- What is weight of Bologna sandwich?
- Cheese quesadilla calories per ounce (oz)
- Whiskey and water calories per serving size