Cornstarch: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in cornstarch?
100g of cornstarch has about 381 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
Case in point, tablespoon of cornstarch (8 g) has about 30 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 30 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of cornstarch is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about cornstarch nutrition.
See all nutrition data of cornstarch on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Cornstarch (8 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of cornstarch (8 g)|
|Carbs Total||91.27 g||25.88 g||7.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.9 g||0.26 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fat||0.05 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.26 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||8.32 g||2.36 g||0.7 g|
cornstarch - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of cornstarch
- 100% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
cornstarch - minerals per 100g
- Potassium3 mg
- Magnessium3 mg
- Calcium2 mg
- Sodium9 mg
- Iron0.47 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cornstarch?
As I wrote before tablespoon of cornstarch (8 g) has 30 calories. It is easy to count that two cornstarch have about 60 calories and three cornstarch have about 90 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cornstarch.
- Tablespoon of cornstarch (8g)30 kcal
- Teaspoon of cornstarch (3g)11 kcal
- Cup of cornstarch (128g)488 kcal
- Half cup of cornstarch (64g)244 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cornstarch108 kcal
- Half of medium size cornstarch15 kcal
- Small size cornstarch (6g)24 kcal
- Big size cornstarch (10g)39 kcal
- Two medium size cornstarch60 kcal
- Three medium size cornstarch90 kcal
- Four medium size cornstarch120 kcal
- Five medium size cornstarch150 kcal
Protein in cornstarch
Cornstarch has 0.26 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of cornstarch (8 g) you can see that you will get about 0 g of protein.
Carbs in cornstarch
Cornstarch has 91.27 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of cornstarch (8 g) has about 7.3 g of carbs.
Fat in cornstarch
Cornstarch has 0.05 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of cornstarch (8 g) has about 0 g of fat.
tablespoon of cornstarch (8 g) has:30kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare cornstarch with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how cornstarch looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does wonton soup have?
- Calories in a half of peanut butter and jelly sandwich
- Calories in whole peanut butter and jelly sandwich
- Calories for one, two or more peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in brown rice flour?
- How much fat in buttercup squash?
- How much protein in stewed potatoes?
- What is weight of fried canadian bacon?
- Roasted peanuts calories per ounce (oz)
- Dried banana chips calories per serving size