Cheese Sandwich: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cheese sandwich: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in cheese sandwich?
For instance, medium size cheese sandwich (106 g) has about 300 calories.
It is about 13% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size cheese sandwich is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5.5 apples
- 3.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 15.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 43 minutes, swim for about 35 minutes or run for 30 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cheese sandwich on charts.
Cheese sandwich: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 sandwiches with cheese ?
As I wrote before medium size cheese sandwich (106 g) have 300 calories. It is easy to count that two sandwiches with cheese have about 600 calories and three sandwiches with cheese have about 900 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five sandwiches with cheese .
- Medium size cheese sandwich (106 g)300 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of sandwiches with cheese 80 kcal
- Half of medium size cheese sandwich150 kcal
- Small size cheese sandwich (85g)240 kcal
- Big size cheese sandwich (138g)390 kcal
- Two medium size sandwiches with cheese 600 kcal
- Three medium size sandwiches with cheese 900 kcal
- Four medium size sandwiches with cheese 1200 kcal
- Five medium size sandwiches with cheese 1500 kcal
Protein in cheese sandwich
Sandwiches with cheese have 11.83 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size cheese sandwich (106 g) you can see that you will get about 12.5 g of protein.
Carbs in sandwiches with cheese
Sandwiches with cheese have 32.72 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size cheese sandwich (106 g) has about 34.7 g of carbs.
Fat in sandwiches with cheese
Sandwiches with cheese have 11.45 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size cheese sandwich (106 g) has about 12.1 g of fat.
medium size cheese sandwich (106 g) has:300kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cheese sandwich - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.33 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.318 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.882 mg
- Vitaminium B60.102 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.108 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.48 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of cheese sandwich
- 47% CARBS
- 17% PROTEIN
- 37% FAT
cheese sandwich - minerals per 100g
- Potassium196 mg
- Magnessium28 mg
- Calcium651 mg
- Sodium815 mg
- Iron2.52 mg
Does cheese sandwich make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Cheese sandwich have one of the hight number of calories within Sandwiches. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Sandwiches, cheese sandwich seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Sandwiches.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If sandwiches with cheese contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare cheese sandwich with other Sandwiches
When you look at charts below you will see how cheese sandwich looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does buttercup squash have?
- Calories in slice of fried canadian bacon
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in roasted peanuts?
- How much fat in dried banana chips?
- How much protein in Yellow rice cooked?
- What is weight of seafood garden salad?
- Rice pudding calories per ounce (oz)
- Collards calories per serving size