Microwave Popcorn: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Microwave popcorn: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, 1 bag , 1 packet and more
How many calories in microwave popcorn?
Case in point, standard serving size of microwave popcorn (25 g) has about 135 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of microwave popcorn is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 19 minutes, swim for about 16 minutes or run for 14 minutes.
See all nutrition data of microwave popcorn on charts.
Microwave popcorn: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||55.99 g||~ 15.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||10.1 g||~ 2.9 g|
|Fat||31.07 g||~ 8.8 g|
|Protein||8.69 g||~ 2.5 g|
|Water||1.04 g||~ 0.3 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, 1 bag , 1 packet , cup or half cup of microwave popcorn?
As I wrote before 100g has 538 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, 1 bag , 1 packet , cup or half cup of microwave popcorn.
- Standard serving size of microwave popcorn (25 g)135 kcal
- Microwave popcorn 1 bag (300g)1614 kcal
- Microwave popcorn 1 packet (300g)1614 kcal
- Cup of microwave popcorn (8g)43 kcal
- Half cup of microwave popcorn (4g)22 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of microwave popcorn153 kcal
- 10g of microwave popcorn54 kcal
- 20g of microwave popcorn108 kcal
- 50g of microwave popcorn269 kcal
- 100g of microwave popcorn538 kcal
Protein in microwave popcorn
Microwave popcorn has 8.69 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of microwave popcorn (25 g) you can see that you will get about 2.2 g of protein.
Carbs in microwave popcorn
Microwave popcorn has 55.99 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of microwave popcorn (25 g) has about 14 g of carbs.
Fat in microwave popcorn
Microwave popcorn has 31.07 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of microwave popcorn (25 g) has about 7.8 g of fat.
standard serving size of microwave popcorn (25 g) has:135kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
microwave popcorn - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.042 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.06 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.522 mg
- Vitaminium B60.295 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.015 mcg
- Vitaminium E2.87 mg
- Vitaminium K0.004 mg
Energy content of microwave popcorn
- 42% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 52% FAT
microwave popcorn - minerals per 100g
- Potassium431 mg
- Magnessium105 mg
- Calcium23 mg
- Sodium763 mg
- Iron2 mg
Interesting charts - compare microwave popcorn with other snacks
When you look at charts below you will see how microwave popcorn looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
- How many calories does cheese sandwich have?
- Calories in a half of whiskey and soda
- Calories in whole whiskey and soda
- Calories for one, two or more whiskey and soda
- Calories in glass of whiskey and soda
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Kit Kat White?
- How much fat in wonton soup?
- How much protein in gala apple?
- What is weight of peanut butter and jelly sandwich?
- Brown rice flour calories per ounce (oz)
- Mashed potato calories per serving size