Lobster: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Lobster: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in lobster?
Case in point, medium size lobster (120 g) has about 92 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size lobster is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 13 minutes, swim for about 11 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
Lobster: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 lobsters?
As I wrote before medium size lobster (120 g) have 92 calories. It is easy to count that two lobsters have about 184 calories and three lobsters have about 276 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five lobsters.
- Medium size lobster (120 g)92 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of lobsters22 kcal
- Half of medium size lobster46 kcal
- Small size lobster (96g)73.6 kcal
- Big size lobster (156g)119.6 kcal
- Two medium size lobsters184 kcal
- Three medium size lobsters276 kcal
- Four medium size lobsters368 kcal
- Five medium size lobsters460 kcal
Protein in lobster
Lobsters have 16.52 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size lobster (120 g) you can see that you will get about 19.8 g of protein.
Carbs in lobsters
0 g of carbs - lobsters have no carbohydrates.
Fat in lobsters
Lobsters have 0.75 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size lobster (120 g) has about 0.9 g of fat.
medium size lobster (120 g) has:92kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
lobster - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A4 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.02 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.014 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.591 mg
- Vitaminium B60.104 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.01 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.87 mg
Energy content of lobster
- 0% CARBS
- 91% PROTEIN
- 9% FAT
lobster - minerals per 100g
- Potassium200 mg
- Phosphorus1 mg
- Magnessium38 mg
- Calcium84 mg
- Sodium423 mg
- Iron0.26 mg
- Zink1 mg
Does lobster make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in lobster puts this product at the top of hight calorific seafood. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific seafood, lobster seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other seafood.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If lobsters contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does frappuccino have?
- Calories in a half of horchata
- Calories in whole horchata
- Calories for one, two or more horchata
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Fettuccine Alfredo veal?
- How much fat in Mojito?
- How much protein in eel sushi roll?
- What is weight of shrimp chip?
- Boneless skinless chicken thigh calories per ounce (oz)
- Bologna sandwich calories per serving size