Almond Flour: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Almond flour: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, tablespoon and more
How many calories in almond flour?
Case in point, standard serving size (1 cup) of almond flour (92 g) has about 566 calories.
It is about 24% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of almond flour is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 10.5 apples
- 7 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 5.5 slices of cheese
- 5 slices of bread
- 4.5 glasses of milk
- 29.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 81 minutes, swim for about 67 minutes or run for 57 minutes.
See all nutrition data of almond flour on charts.
Almond flour: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon or half cup of almond flour?
As I wrote before 100g has 615 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon or half cup of almond flour.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of almond flour (92 g)566 kcal
- Tablespoon of almond flour (7g)43 kcal
- Half cup of almond flour (46g)283 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of almond flour174 kcal
- 10g of almond flour62 kcal
- 20g of almond flour123 kcal
- 50g of almond flour308 kcal
- 100g of almond flour615 kcal
Protein in almond flour
Almond flour has 23.08 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of almond flour (92 g) you can see that you will get about 21.2 g of protein.
Carbs in almond flour
Almond flour has 15.38 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of almond flour (92 g) has about 14.1 g of carbs.
Fat in almond flour
Almond flour has 53.85 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of almond flour (92 g) has about 49.5 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of almond flour (92 g) has:566kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
almond flour - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of almond flour
- 10% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 76% FAT
almond flour - minerals per 100g
- Potassium431 mg
- Calcium238 mg
Interesting charts - compare almond flour with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how almond flour looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does brown rice flour have?
- Calories in a half of stewed potatoes
- Calories in whole stewed potatoes
- Calories for one, two or more stewed potatoes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fried canadian bacon?
- How much fat in roasted peanuts?
- How much protein in dried banana chips?
- What is weight of Yellow rice cooked?
- Seafood garden salad calories per ounce (oz)
- Rice pudding calories per serving size