Sushi (General): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Sushi (general): calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one sushi, 1 piece and more
How many calories in sushi?
To illustrate, one roll (190 g) sushi has about 177 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one roll sushi is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 9 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 25 minutes, swim for about 21 minutes or run for 18 minutes.
See all nutrition data of sushi on charts.
Sushi (general): calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 sushi?
As I wrote before one roll (190 g) has 177 calories. It is easy to count that two sushi have about 354 calories and three sushi have about 531 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five sushi.
- One roll (190 g)177 kcal
- Sushi 1 piece (26g)24 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of sushi26 kcal
Protein in sushi
Sushi has 2.92 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of one roll (190 g) you can see that you will get about 5.5 g of protein.
Carbs in sushi
Sushi has 18.42 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that one roll (190 g) has about 35 g of carbs.
Fat in sushi
Sushi has 0.67 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that one roll (190 g) has about 1.3 g of fat.
one roll (190 g) has:177kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
sushi - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.023 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.034 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.385 mg
- Vitaminium B60.052 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.9 mg
- Vitaminium E0.14 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of sushi
- 81% CARBS
- 13% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
sushi - minerals per 100g
- Potassium47 mg
- Magnessium13 mg
- Calcium6 mg
- Sodium429 mg
- Iron0.22 mg
Interesting charts - compare sushi with other Sushi
When you look at charts below you will see how sushi looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does gala apple have?
- Calories in tablespoon of brown rice flour
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in buttercup squash?
- How much fat in stewed potatoes?
- How much protein in fried canadian bacon?
- What is weight of roasted peanuts?
- Dried banana chips calories per ounce (oz)
- Yellow rice cooked calories per serving size