Tic Tac: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in Tic Tac?
For instance, standard serving size of Tic Tac (5 g) has about 19 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 19 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from Tic Tac is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about Tic Tac nutrition.
See all nutrition data of Tic Tac on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Tic Tac (5 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of Tic Tac (5 g)|
|Fat||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||0 g||0 g||0 g|
Tic Tac - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of Tic Tac
- 0% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Tic Tac - minerals per 100g
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Tic Tac?
As I wrote before standard serving size of Tic Tac (5 g) has 19 calories. It is easy to count that two Tic Tac have about 38 calories and three Tic Tac have about 57 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Tic Tac.
- Standard serving size of Tic Tac (5 g)19 kcal
- Tic Tac 1 piece (1g)4 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Tic Tac110 kcal
- Half of medium size Tic Tac9.5 kcal
- Small size Tic Tac (4g)15.2 kcal
- Big size Tic Tac (7g)24.7 kcal
- Two medium size Tic Tac38 kcal
- Three medium size Tic Tac57 kcal
- Four medium size Tic Tac76 kcal
- Five medium size Tic Tac95 kcal
Protein in Tic Tac
0g of protein - Tic Tac has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in Tic Tac
0 g of carbs - Tic Tac has no carbohydrates.
Fat in Tic Tac
0 g of fat - Tic Tac has no fat.
standard serving size of Tic Tac (5 g) has:19kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare Tic Tac with other sweets
When you look at charts below you will see how Tic Tac looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does sushi have?
- Calories in a half of almond flour
- Calories in whole almond flour
- Calories for one, two or more almond flour
- Calories in tablespoon of almond flour
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cheese sandwich?
- How much fat in shrimp cocktail?
- How much protein in whiskey and soda?
- What is weight of Kit Kat White?
- Wonton soup calories per ounce (oz)
- Gala apple calories per serving size