Dark Chocolate: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in dark chocolate?
To show you what does it mean, one piece (7 g) dark chocolate has about 38 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 38 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from one piece dark chocolate is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 2 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about dark chocolate nutrition.
See all nutrition data of dark chocolate on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in One Piece (7 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||one piece (7 g)|
|Carbs Total||61.17 g||17.34 g||4.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||7 g||1.98 g||0.5 g|
|Fat||31.28 g||8.87 g||2.2 g|
|Protein||4.88 g||1.38 g||0.3 g|
|Water||0.97 g||0.27 g||< 0.1 g|
dark chocolate - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A50 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.025 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.05 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.725 mg
- Vit B60.042 mg
- Vit E0.54 mg
- Vit K0.008 mg
Energy content of dark chocolate
- 45% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 52% FAT
dark chocolate - minerals per 100g
- Potassium559 mg
- Phosphorus8.1 mg
- Magnessium146 mg
- Calcium56 mg
- Sodium24 mg
- Iron8.02 mg
- Zink8.1 mg
Compare dark chocolate:
- dark chocolate vs milk chocolate
- dark chocolate vs cocoa
- dark chocolate vs honey
- dark chocolate vs Nutella
- dark chocolate vs ice cream
- dark chocolate vs jam
- dark chocolate vs jelly
- dark chocolate vs donut
- dark chocolate vs carrot cake
- dark chocolate vs Snickers
- dark chocolate vs sponge cake
- see all compares of dark chocolate
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 dark chocolate?
As I wrote before one piece (7 g) has 38 calories. It is easy to count that two dark chocolate have about 76 calories and three dark chocolate have about 114 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five dark chocolate.
- One piece (7 g)38 kcal
- Dark chocolate bar (100g)546 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of dark chocolate155 kcal
Protein in dark chocolate
Dark chocolate has 4.88 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of one piece (7 g) you can see that you will get about 0.3 g of protein.
Carbs in dark chocolate
Dark chocolate has 61.17 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that one piece (7 g) has about 4.3 g of carbs.
Fat in dark chocolate
Dark chocolate has 31.28 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that one piece (7 g) has about 2.2 g of fat.
one piece (7 g) has:38kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare dark chocolate with other sweets
When you look at charts below you will see how dark chocolate looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does beignet have?
- Calories in a half of hush puppy
- Calories in whole hush puppy
- Calories for one, two or more hush puppies
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in mochi?
- How much fat in blue cheese dressing?
- How much protein in York Peppermint Pattie?
- What is weight of polenta?
- Salad dressing calories per ounce (oz)
- Mahi Mahi calories per serving size