Coconut Shrims: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Coconut shrims: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in coconut shrims?
In particular, tablespoon of coconut shrims (7 g) have about 41 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon coconut shrims is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 6 minutes, swim for about 5 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
See all nutrition data of coconut shrims on charts.
Coconut shrims: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||44.4 g||~ 12.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||21 g||~ 6 g|
|Fat||47 g||~ 13.3 g|
|Protein||5.3 g||~ 1.5 g|
|Water||1 g||~ 0.3 g|
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, cup or half cup of coconut shrims?
As I wrote before 100g have 592 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, cup or half cup of coconut shrims.
- Tablespoon of coconut shrims (7g)41 kcal
- Teaspoon of coconut shrims (4g)24 kcal
- Glass full of coconut shrims (95g)562 kcal
- Cup of coconut shrims (129g)764 kcal
- Half cup of coconut shrims (64.5g)382 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of coconut shrims168 kcal
- 10g of coconut shrims59 kcal
- 20g of coconut shrims118 kcal
- 50g of coconut shrims296 kcal
- 100g of coconut shrims592 kcal
Protein in coconut shrims
Coconut shrims have 5.3 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of coconut shrims (7 g) you can see that you will get about 0.4 g of protein.
Carbs in coconut shrims
Coconut shrims have 44.4 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of coconut shrims (7 g) has about 3.1 g of carbs.
Fat in coconut shrims
Coconut shrims have 47 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of coconut shrims (7 g) has about 3.3 g of fat.
tablespoon of coconut shrims (7 g) has:41kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
coconut shrims - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.061 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.102 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.616 mg
- Vitaminium B60.306 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.009 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.5 mg
Energy content of coconut shrims
- 29% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 68% FAT
coconut shrims - minerals per 100g
- Potassium554 mg
- Phosphorus9 mg
- Magnessium92 mg
- Calcium27 mg
- Sodium37 mg
- Iron3.39 mg
- Zink9 mg
Interesting charts - compare coconut shrims with other Other
When you look at charts below you will see how coconut shrims look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
- How many calories does York Peppermint Pattie have?
- Calories in a half of salad dressing
- Calories in whole salad dressing
- Calories for one, two or more salad dressing
- Calories in tablespoon of salad dressing
- Calories in teaspoon of salad dressing
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Mahi Mahi?
- How much fat in Kahlua?
- How much protein in samosa?
- What is weight of shrimp sushi roll?
- Shrimp salad calories per ounce (oz)
- Jicama calories per serving size