Coconut shrims - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How much calories in coconut shrims?
100g of coconut shrims have about 592 calories (kcal).
In particular, tablespoon (7 g) have about 41 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon (7 g) is similar to calories amount from 0.5 apples, 0.5 glasses of Coca Cola, 2 of sugar.
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 6 minutes, swim for about 5 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
Calories in coconut shrims came from protein in 3%, from carbs in 29% and from fat in 68%.
coconut shrims - calories table
- Tablespoon of coconut shrims (7g)41 kcal
- Teaspoon ofcoconut shrims (4g)24 kcal
- Glass full of coconut shrims (95g)562 kcal
- 10g of coconut shrims59 kcal
- 20g of coconut shrims118 kcal
- 50g of coconut shrims296 kcal
- 100g of coconut shrims592 kcal
- 200g of coconut shrims1184 kcal
- 500g of coconut shrims2960 kcal
Coconut shrims - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in coconut shrims?
★ What is the weight of coconut shrims?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in coconut shrims?
How much dietary fiber in coconut shrims?
Do coconut shrims have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in coconut shrims?
How much magnesium in coconut shrims?
Glycemic index of coconut shrims?
How much protein in coconut shrims?
How much do coconut shrims weight?
Tablespoon of coconut shrims weights about 7g.
Teaspoon of coconut shrims weights about 4g.
Glass of coconut shrims weights about 95g.
Do coconut shrims make you fat? Whether it is good to eat coconut shrims on diet?
Very hight count of calories in coconut shrims puts this product at the top of hight calorific spices. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific spices, coconut shrims seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other spices.
It is hard to find product with higher calories count in spices. Similar energy amount have only such products as mayonnaise.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If coconut shrims contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
tablespoon (7 g) has:41kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does oyster have?
- What kind of minerals does actimel contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in fish sticks?
- What kind of vitamins in chocolate?
- How much dietary fiber in milk?
- Does chicken have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in grape juice?
- How much magnessium in red wine?
- What is glycemic index of beef jerky?
- How much protein in tiramisu?
- What is weight of mcchicken?