Black Rice: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in black rice?
100g of black rice have about 356 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | handful | tablespoon | cup | half cup
To give you an idea, handful of black rice (35 g) has about 125 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 125 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of black rice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about black rice nutrition.
See all nutrition data of black rice on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Handful of Black Rice (35 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||handful of black rice (35 g)|
|Carbs Total||75.56 g||21.42 g||26.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.2 g||0.62 g||0.8 g|
|Fat||3.33 g||0.94 g||1.2 g|
|Protein||8.89 g||2.52 g||3.1 g|
black rice - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of black rice
- 82% CARBS
- 10% PROTEIN
- 8% FAT
black rice - minerals per 100g
- Iron2.4 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 black rice?
As I wrote before handful of black rice (35 g) have 125 calories. It is easy to count that two black rice have about 250 calories and three black rice have about 375 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five black rice.
- Handful of black rice (35g)125 kcal
- Tablespoon of black rice (14g)50 kcal
- Cup of black rice (180g)641 kcal
- Half cup of black rice (90g)320 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of black rice101 kcal
- Half of medium size black rice62.5 kcal
- Small size black rice (28g)100 kcal
- Big size black rice (46g)162.5 kcal
- Two medium size black rice250 kcal
- Three medium size black rice375 kcal
- Four medium size black rice500 kcal
- Five medium size black rice625 kcal
Protein in black rice
Black rice have 8.89 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of black rice (35 g) you can see that you will get about 3.1 g of protein.
Carbs in black rice
Black rice have 75.56 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of black rice (35 g) has about 26.4 g of carbs.
Fat in black rice
Black rice have 3.33 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of black rice (35 g) has about 1.2 g of fat.
handful of black rice (35 g) has:125kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare black rice with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how black rice looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Chimichanga have?
- Calories in a half of angel hair pasta
- Calories in whole angel hair pasta
- Calories for one, two or more angel hair pasta
- Calories in handful of angel hair pasta
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in wasabi peas?
- How much fat in sweetcorn?
- How much protein in fruit salad?
- What is weight of artichoke salad in oil?
- Bean cake calories per ounce (oz)
- Cilantro calories per serving size