Black Rice: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Black rice: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in black rice?
To give you an idea, handful of black rice (35 g) has about 125 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful black rice is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 18 minutes, swim for about 15 minutes or run for 13 minutes.
See all nutrition data of black rice on charts.
Black rice: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||75.56 g||~ 21.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.2 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Fat||3.33 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Protein||8.89 g||~ 2.5 g|
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of black rice?
As I wrote before 100g have 356 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of black rice.
- Handful of black rice (35g)125 kcal
- Tablespoon of black rice (14g)50 kcal
- Cup of black rice (180g)641 kcal
- Half cup of black rice (90g)320 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of black rice101 kcal
- 10g of black rice36 kcal
- 20g of black rice71 kcal
- 50g of black rice178 kcal
- 100g of black rice356 kcal
Protein in black rice
Black rice have 8.89 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of black rice (35 g) you can see that you will get about 3.1 g of protein.
Carbs in black rice
Black rice have 75.56 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of black rice (35 g) has about 26.4 g of carbs.
Fat in black rice
Black rice have 3.33 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of black rice (35 g) has about 1.2 g of fat.
handful of black rice (35 g) has:125kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
black rice - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of black rice
- 82% CARBS
- 10% PROTEIN
- 8% FAT
black rice - minerals per 100g
- Iron2.4 mg
Interesting charts - compare black rice with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how black rice looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does biscotti have?
- Calories in a half of cooked carrot
- Calories in whole cooked carrot
- Calories for one, two or more cooked carrots
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cooked sardines?
- How much fat in gravy?
- How much protein in old fashioned donut?
- What is weight of spicy chicken sandwich?
- Dosa with filling calories per ounce (oz)
- Vegetable oil calories per serving size