Blue Cheese Dressing: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Blue cheese dressing: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, tablespoon and more
How many calories in blue cheese dressing?
Case in point, standard serving size of blue cheese dressing (31 g) has about 150 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of blue cheese dressing is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 21 minutes, swim for about 18 minutes or run for 15 minutes.
See all nutrition data of blue cheese dressing on charts.
Blue cheese dressing: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||4.77 g||~ 1.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.4 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Fat||51.1 g||~ 14.5 g|
|Protein||1.37 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Water||39.71 g||~ 11.3 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon or ladle of blue cheese dressing?
As I wrote before 100g has 484 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon or ladle of blue cheese dressing.
- Standard serving size of blue cheese dressing (31 g)150 kcal
- Tablespoon of blue cheese dressing (15g)73 kcal
- Teaspoon of blue cheese dressing (7g)34 kcal
- Blue cheese dressing ladle (31g)150 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of blue cheese dressing137 kcal
- 10g of blue cheese dressing48 kcal
- 20g of blue cheese dressing97 kcal
- 50g of blue cheese dressing242 kcal
- 100g of blue cheese dressing484 kcal
Protein in blue cheese dressing
Blue cheese dressing has 1.37 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of blue cheese dressing (31 g) you can see that you will get about 0.4 g of protein.
Carbs in blue cheese dressing
Blue cheese dressing has 4.77 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of blue cheese dressing (31 g) has about 1.5 g of carbs.
Fat in blue cheese dressing
Blue cheese dressing has 51.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of blue cheese dressing (31 g) has about 15.8 g of fat.
standard serving size of blue cheese dressing (31 g) has:150kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
blue cheese dressing - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.01 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.1 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.1 mg
- Vitaminium B60.037 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.7 mg
- Vitaminium E4.28 mg
- Vitaminium K0.086 mg
Energy content of blue cheese dressing
- 4% CARBS
- 1% PROTEIN
- 95% FAT
blue cheese dressing - minerals per 100g
- Potassium88 mg
- Magnessium8 mg
- Calcium37 mg
- Sodium642 mg
- Iron0.09 mg
Interesting charts - compare blue cheese dressing with other Condiment
When you look at charts below you will see how blue cheese dressing looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does shrimp salad have?
- Calories in a half of beef sandwich
- Calories in whole beef sandwich
- Calories for one, two or more beef sandwiches
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Doritos?
- How much fat in whiskey and diet cola?
- How much protein in Chardonnay?
- What is weight of Jolly Rancher?
- Prosecco calories per ounce (oz)
- Pad Thai with chicken calories per serving size