Beignet: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Beignet: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, piece and more
How many calories in beignet?
In particular, standard serving size of beignet (170 g) has about 716 calories.
It is about 30% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of beignet is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 13.5 apples
- 9 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 7 slices of cheese
- 6.5 slices of bread
- 5.5 glasses of milk
- 37.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 102 minutes, swim for about 84 minutes or run for 72 minutes.
See all nutrition data of beignet on charts.
Beignet: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size or piece of beignets?
As I wrote before 100g have 421 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or piece of beignet.
- Standard serving size of beignet (170 g)716 kcal
- Beignet piece (90g)379 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of beignets119 kcal
- 10g of beignets42 kcal
- 20g of beignets84 kcal
- 50g of beignets211 kcal
- 100g of beignets421 kcal
Protein in beignet
Beignets have 6.14 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of beignet (170 g) you can see that you will get about 10.4 g of protein.
Carbs in beignets
Beignets have 47.93 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of beignet (170 g) has about 81.5 g of carbs.
Fat in beignets
Beignets have 22.7 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of beignet (170 g) has about 38.6 g of fat.
standard serving size of beignet (170 g) has:716kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
beignet - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.312 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.185 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.61 mg
- Vitaminium B60.037 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.155 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.2 mg
- Vitaminium E1.43 mg
- Vitaminium K0.012 mg
Energy content of beignet
- 46% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 49% FAT
beignet - minerals per 100g
- Potassium102 mg
- Magnessium17 mg
- Calcium101 mg
- Sodium316 mg
- Iron2.38 mg
Interesting charts - compare beignet with other Cakes
When you look at charts below you will see how beignet looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Mahi Mahi have?
- Calories in a half of samosa
- Calories in whole samosa
- Calories for one, two or more samosa
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in shrimp sushi roll?
- How much fat in shrimp salad?
- How much protein in jicama?
- What is weight of beef sandwich?
- Doritos calories per ounce (oz)
- Whiskey and diet cola calories per serving size