Beignet: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in beignet?
In particular, standard serving size of beignet (170 g) has about 716 calories.
It is about 30% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 716 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from beignet is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 13.5 apples
- 9 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 7 slices of cheese
- 6.5 slices of bread
- 5.5 glasses of milk
- 37.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about beignet nutrition.
See all nutrition data of beignet on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Beignet (170 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of beignet (170 g)|
|Carbs Total||47.93 g||13.59 g||81.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.1 g||0.6 g||3.6 g|
|Fat||22.7 g||6.44 g||38.6 g|
|Protein||6.14 g||1.74 g||10.4 g|
|Water||22 g||6.24 g||37.4 g|
beignet - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.312 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.185 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)2.61 mg
- Vit B60.037 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.155 mcg
- Vit C1.2 mg
- Vit E1.43 mg
- Vit K0.012 mg
Energy content of beignet
- 46% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 49% FAT
beignet - minerals per 100g
- Potassium102 mg
- Magnessium17 mg
- Calcium101 mg
- Sodium316 mg
- Iron2.38 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 beignets?
As I wrote before standard serving size of beignet (170 g) have 716 calories. It is easy to count that two beignets have about 1432 calories and three beignets have about 2148 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five beignets.
- Standard serving size of beignet (170 g)716 kcal
- Beignet piece (90g)379 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of beignets119 kcal
- Half of medium size beignet358 kcal
- Small size beignet (136g)572.8 kcal
- Big size beignet (221g)930.8 kcal
- Two medium size beignets1432 kcal
- Three medium size beignets2148 kcal
- Four medium size beignets2864 kcal
- Five medium size beignets3580 kcal
Protein in beignet
Beignets have 6.14 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of beignet (170 g) you can see that you will get about 10.4 g of protein.
Carbs in beignets
Beignets have 47.93 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of beignet (170 g) has about 81.5 g of carbs.
Fat in beignets
Beignets have 22.7 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of beignet (170 g) has about 38.6 g of fat.
standard serving size of beignet (170 g) has:716kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare beignet with other Cakes
When you look at charts below you will see how beignet looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Mahi Mahi have?
- Calories in a half of samosa
- Calories in whole samosa
- Calories for one, two or more samosa
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in shrimp sushi roll?
- How much fat in shrimp salad?
- How much protein in jicama?
- What is weight of beef sandwich?
- Doritos calories per ounce (oz)
- Whiskey and diet cola calories per serving size