Pork Belly: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in pork belly?
100g of pork belly has about 518 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce
It is about 22% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 518 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from 100g of pork belly is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 9.5 apples
- 6.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 5 slices of cheese
- 4.5 slices of bread
- 4 glasses of milk
- 27 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about pork belly nutrition.
See all nutrition data of pork belly on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in 100G of Pork Belly, 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||100g of pork belly|
|Carbs Total||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||53.01 g||15.03 g||53 g|
|Protein||9.34 g||2.65 g||9.3 g|
|Water||36.74 g||10.42 g||36.7 g|
pork belly - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A10 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.396 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.242 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)4.647 mg
- Vit B60.13 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
- Vit C0.3 mg
- Vit E0.39 mg
Energy content of pork belly
- 0% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 93% FAT
pork belly - minerals per 100g
- Potassium185 mg
- Magnessium4 mg
- Calcium5 mg
- Sodium32 mg
- Iron0.52 mg
Compare pork belly:
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 pork belly?
As I wrote before 100g of pork belly has 518 calories. It is easy to count that two pork belly have about 1036 calories and three pork belly have about 1554 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five pork belly.
- Ounce (oz) of pork belly147 kcal
- Half of medium size pork belly259 kcal
- Small size pork belly (80g)414.4 kcal
- Big size pork belly (130g)673.4 kcal
- Two medium size pork belly1036 kcal
- Three medium size pork belly1554 kcal
- Four medium size pork belly2072 kcal
- Five medium size pork belly2590 kcal
Protein in pork belly
Pork belly has 9.34 g protein per 100g.
Carbs in pork belly
0 g of carbs - pork belly has no carbohydrates.
Fat in pork belly
Pork belly has 53.01 g fat per 100g.
100g of pork belly has:518kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare pork belly with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how pork belly looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does reuben sandwich have?
- Calories in a half of potato patty
- Calories in whole potato patty
- Calories for one, two or more potato patties
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pork rinds?
- How much fat in Strawberry Pop Tart?
- How much protein in rainbow roll sushi?
- What is weight of Kung Pao chicken?
- Philadelphia sushi roll calories per ounce (oz)
- Milk shake calories per serving size