Oyster: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in oyster?
To show you what does it mean, medium size oyster (50 g) has about 26 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 26 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from oyster is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about oyster nutrition.
See all nutrition data of oyster on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Oyster (50 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size oyster (50 g)|
|Carbs Total||2.72 g||0.77 g||1.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||1.71 g||0.48 g||0.9 g|
|Protein||5.71 g||1.62 g||2.9 g|
|Water||89.04 g||25.24 g||44.5 g|
oyster - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A44 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.018 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.09 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.925 mg
- Vit B60.031 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
- Vit E0.85 mg
- Vit K0.001 mg
Energy content of oyster
- 22% CARBS
- 47% PROTEIN
- 31% FAT
oyster - minerals per 100g
- Potassium156 mg
- Phosphorus1 mg
- Magnessium18 mg
- Calcium59 mg
- Sodium85 mg
- Iron4.61 mg
- Zink1 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 oyster?
As I wrote before medium size oyster (50 g) has 26 calories. It is easy to count that two oyster have about 52 calories and three oyster have about 78 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five oyster.
- Medium size oyster (50 g)26 kcal
- Oyster cup sliced (86g)44 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of oyster14 kcal
- Half of medium size oyster13 kcal
- Small size oyster (40g)20.8 kcal
- Big size oyster (65g)33.8 kcal
- Two medium size oyster52 kcal
- Three medium size oyster78 kcal
- Four medium size oyster104 kcal
- Five medium size oyster130 kcal
Protein in oyster
Oyster has 5.71 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size oyster (50 g) you can see that you will get about 2.9 g of protein.
Carbs in oyster
Oyster has 2.72 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size oyster (50 g) has about 1.4 g of carbs.
Fat in oyster
Oyster has 1.71 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size oyster (50 g) has about 0.9 g of fat.
medium size oyster (50 g) has:26kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare oyster with other seafood
When you look at charts below you will see how oyster looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does polenta have?
- Calories in a half of Mahi Mahi
- Calories in whole Mahi Mahi
- Calories for one, two or more Mahi Mahi
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Kahlua?
- How much fat in samosa?
- How much protein in Pinot Noir?
- What is weight of Taco Bell Nachos?
- Brisket calories per ounce (oz)
- Pastrami sandwich calories per serving size