Dark Chocolate: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Dark chocolate: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one dark chocolate, bar and more
How many calories in dark chocolate?
To show you what does it mean, one piece (7 g) dark chocolate has about 38 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one piece dark chocolate is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 2 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 4 minutes.
See all nutrition data of dark chocolate on charts.
Dark chocolate: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 dark chocolate?
As I wrote before one piece (7 g) has 38 calories. It is easy to count that two dark chocolate have about 76 calories and three dark chocolate have about 114 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five dark chocolate.
- One piece (7 g)38 kcal
- Dark chocolate bar (100g)546 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of dark chocolate155 kcal
Protein in dark chocolate
Dark chocolate has 4.88 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of one piece (7 g) you can see that you will get about 0.3 g of protein.
Carbs in dark chocolate
Dark chocolate has 61.17 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that one piece (7 g) has about 4.3 g of carbs.
Fat in dark chocolate
Dark chocolate has 31.28 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that one piece (7 g) has about 2.2 g of fat.
one piece (7 g) has:38kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
dark chocolate - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A50 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.025 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.05 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.725 mg
- Vitaminium B60.042 mg
- Vitaminium E0.54 mg
- Vitaminium K0.008 mg
Energy content of dark chocolate
- 45% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 52% FAT
dark chocolate - minerals per 100g
- Potassium559 mg
- Phosphorus8.1 mg
- Magnessium146 mg
- Calcium56 mg
- Sodium24 mg
- Iron8.02 mg
- Zink8.1 mg
Interesting charts - compare dark chocolate with other sweets
When you look at charts below you will see how dark chocolate looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does reuben sandwich have?
- Calories in a half of potato patty
- Calories in whole potato patty
- Calories for one, two or more potato patties
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pork rinds?
- How much fat in Strawberry Pop Tart?
- How much protein in rainbow roll sushi?
- What is weight of Kung Pao chicken?
- Philadelphia sushi roll calories per ounce (oz)
- Milk shake calories per serving size