Salad Dressing: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Salad dressing: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, tablespoon and more
How many calories in salad dressing?
In particular, standard serving size of salad dressing (15 g) has about 65 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of salad dressing is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 9 minutes, swim for about 8 minutes or run for 7 minutes.
See all nutrition data of salad dressing on charts.
Salad dressing: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of salad dressing?
As I wrote before 100g has 430 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of salad dressing.
- Standard serving size of salad dressing (15 g)65 kcal
- Tablespoon of salad dressing (15g)65 kcal
- Teaspoon of salad dressing (5g)22 kcal
- Cup of salad dressing (231g)993 kcal
- Half cup of salad dressing (115.5g)497 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of salad dressing122 kcal
- 10g of salad dressing43 kcal
- 20g of salad dressing86 kcal
- 50g of salad dressing215 kcal
- 100g of salad dressing430 kcal
Protein in salad dressing
Salad dressing has 1.32 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of salad dressing (15 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in salad dressing
Salad dressing has 5.9 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of salad dressing (15 g) has about 0.9 g of carbs.
Fat in salad dressing
Salad dressing has 44.54 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of salad dressing (15 g) has about 6.7 g of fat.
standard serving size of salad dressing (15 g) has:65kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
salad dressing - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.015 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.087 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.054 mg
- Vitaminium B60.03 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vitaminium E2.22 mg
- Vitaminium K0.134 mg
Energy content of salad dressing
- 5% CARBS
- 1% PROTEIN
- 93% FAT
salad dressing - minerals per 100g
- Potassium64 mg
- Magnessium5 mg
- Calcium28 mg
- Sodium901 mg
- Iron0.3 mg
Interesting charts - compare salad dressing with other Condiment
When you look at charts below you will see how salad dressing looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do Doritos have?
- Calories in a half of Chardonnay
- Calories in whole Chardonnay
- Calories for one, two or more Chardonnay
- Calories in glass of Chardonnay
- Calories in cup of Chardonnay
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Jolly Rancher?
- How much fat in prosecco?
- How much protein in Pad Thai with chicken?
- What is weight of carob flour?
- Pho calories per ounce (oz)
- Grilled mashrooms calories per serving size