Salad Dressing: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in salad dressing?
In particular, standard serving size of salad dressing (15 g) has about 65 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 65 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from salad dressing is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about salad dressing nutrition.
See all nutrition data of salad dressing on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Salad Dressing (15 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of salad dressing (15 g)|
|Carbs Total||5.9 g||1.67 g||0.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||44.54 g||12.63 g||6.7 g|
|Protein||1.32 g||0.37 g||0.2 g|
|Water||45.68 g||12.95 g||6.9 g|
salad dressing - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.015 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.087 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.054 mg
- Vit B60.03 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vit E2.22 mg
- Vit K0.134 mg
Energy content of salad dressing
- 5% CARBS
- 1% PROTEIN
- 93% FAT
salad dressing - minerals per 100g
- Potassium64 mg
- Magnessium5 mg
- Calcium28 mg
- Sodium901 mg
- Iron0.3 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 salad dressing?
As I wrote before standard serving size of salad dressing (15 g) has 65 calories. It is easy to count that two salad dressing have about 130 calories and three salad dressing have about 195 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five salad dressing.
- Standard serving size of salad dressing (15 g)65 kcal
- Tablespoon of salad dressing (15g)65 kcal
- Teaspoon of salad dressing (5g)22 kcal
- Cup of salad dressing (231g)993 kcal
- Half cup of salad dressing (115.5g)497 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of salad dressing122 kcal
- Half of medium size salad dressing32.5 kcal
- Small size salad dressing (12g)52 kcal
- Big size salad dressing (20g)84.5 kcal
- Two medium size salad dressing130 kcal
- Three medium size salad dressing195 kcal
- Four medium size salad dressing260 kcal
- Five medium size salad dressing325 kcal
Protein in salad dressing
Salad dressing has 1.32 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of salad dressing (15 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in salad dressing
Salad dressing has 5.9 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of salad dressing (15 g) has about 0.9 g of carbs.
Fat in salad dressing
Salad dressing has 44.54 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of salad dressing (15 g) has about 6.7 g of fat.
standard serving size of salad dressing (15 g) has:65kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare salad dressing with other Condiment
When you look at charts below you will see how salad dressing looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do Doritos have?
- Calories in a half of Chardonnay
- Calories in whole Chardonnay
- Calories for one, two or more Chardonnay
- Calories in glass of Chardonnay
- Calories in cup of Chardonnay
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Jolly Rancher?
- How much fat in prosecco?
- How much protein in Pad Thai with chicken?
- What is weight of chicken salad?
- Baby carrots calories per ounce (oz)
- Cooked sweet potato calories per serving size