White Wine: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
White wine: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in white wine?
To give you an idea, tablespoon of white wine (9 g) has about 7 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon white wine is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
White wine: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, cup or small glass of white wines?
As I wrote before 100g has 82 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, glass, cup or small glass of white wine.
- Tablespoon of white wine (9g)7 kcal
- Teaspoon of white wine (5g)4 kcal
- Glass full of white wine (215g)176 kcal
- Cup (100ml) of white wine (100g)82 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of white wine (40g)33 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of white wine23 kcal
- 10g of white wine8 kcal
- 20g of white wine16 kcal
- 50g of white wine41 kcal
- 100g of white wine82 kcal
Protein in white wine
White wine has 0.07 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of white wine (9 g) you can see that you will get about 0 g of protein.
Carbs in white wine
White wine has 2.6 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of white wine (9 g) has about 0.2 g of carbs.
Fat in white wine
0 g of fat - white wine has no fat.
tablespoon of white wine (9 g) has:7kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
white wine - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.005 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.015 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.108 mg
- Vitaminium B60.05 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
Energy content of white wine
- 97% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
white wine - minerals per 100g
- Potassium71 mg
- Phosphorus0.4 mg
- Magnessium10 mg
- Calcium9 mg
- Sodium5 mg
- Iron0.27 mg
- Zink0.4 mg
Does white wine cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in white wine puts this product at the top of hight calorific alcohol. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific alcohol, white wine seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other alcohol.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If white wine contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Biscoff cookie have?
- Calories in a half of blue cheese dressing
- Calories in whole blue cheese dressing
- Calories for one, two or more blue cheese dressing
- Calories in tablespoon of blue cheese dressing
- Calories in teaspoon of blue cheese dressing
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in York Peppermint Pattie?
- How much fat in polenta?
- How much protein in salad dressing?
- What is weight of Mahi Mahi?
- Kahlua calories per ounce (oz)
- Samosa calories per serving size