White Wine: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
White wine: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in white wine?
To give you an idea, glass full of white wine (220 g) has about 180 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from glass white wine is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 9 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 26 minutes, swim for about 21 minutes or run for 18 minutes.
See all nutrition data of white wine on charts.
White wine: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in glass, small glass or bottle 0,75 of white wines?
As I wrote before 100g has 82 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. glass, small glass or bottle 0,75 of white wine.
- Glass full of white wine (220g)180 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of white wine (40g)33 kcal
- White wine bottle 0,75 (750g)615 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of white wine23 kcal
- 10g of white wine8 kcal
- 20g of white wine16 kcal
- 50g of white wine41 kcal
- 100g of white wine82 kcal
Protein in white wine
White wine has 0.07 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of glass full of white wine (220 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in white wine
White wine has 2.6 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that glass full of white wine (220 g) has about 5.7 g of carbs.
Fat in white wine
0 g of fat - white wine has no fat.
glass full of white wine (220 g) has:180kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
white wine - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.005 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.015 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.108 mg
- Vitaminium B60.05 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
Energy content of white wine
- 97% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
white wine - minerals per 100g
- Potassium71 mg
- Phosphorus0.4 mg
- Magnessium10 mg
- Calcium9 mg
- Sodium5 mg
- Iron0.27 mg
- Zink0.4 mg
Does white wine cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in white wine puts this product at the top of hight calorific alcohol. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific alcohol, white wine seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other alcohol.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If white wine contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare white wine with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how white wine looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Biscoff cookie have?
- Calories in a half of ravioli
- Calories in whole ravioli
- Calories for one, two or more ravioli
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Alfredo sauce?
- How much fat in frappuccino?
- How much protein in apple salad?
- What is weight of horchata?
- Fettuccine Alfredo veal calories per ounce (oz)
- Mojito calories per serving size