White Wine: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in white wine?
100g of white wine has about 82 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | glass | small glass | bottle 0,75
To give you an idea, glass full of white wine (220 g) has about 180 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 180 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from glass of white wine is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 9 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about white wine nutrition.
See all nutrition data of white wine on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Glass Full of White Wine (220 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||glass full of white wine (220 g)|
|Carbs Total||2.6 g||0.74 g||5.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||0.07 g||< 0.1 g||0.2 g|
|Water||86.86 g||24.62 g||191.1 g|
white wine - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.005 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.015 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.108 mg
- Vit B60.05 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
Energy content of white wine
- 97% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
white wine - minerals per 100g
- Potassium71 mg
- Phosphorus0.4 mg
- Magnessium10 mg
- Calcium9 mg
- Sodium5 mg
- Iron0.27 mg
- Zink0.4 mg
Compare white wine:
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 white wines?
As I wrote before glass full of white wine (220 g) has 180 calories. It is easy to count that two white wines have about 360 calories and three white wines have about 540 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five white wines.
- Glass full of white wine (220g)180 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of white wine (40g)33 kcal
- White wine bottle 0,75 (750g)615 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of white wine23 kcal
- Half of medium size white wine90 kcal
- Small size white wine (176g)144 kcal
- Big size white wine (286g)234 kcal
- Two medium size white wines360 kcal
- Three medium size white wines540 kcal
- Four medium size white wines720 kcal
- Five medium size white wines900 kcal
Protein in white wine
White wine has 0.07 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of glass full of white wine (220 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in white wine
White wine has 2.6 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that glass full of white wine (220 g) has about 5.7 g of carbs.
Fat in white wine
0 g of fat - white wine has no fat.
glass full of white wine (220 g) has:180kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare white wine with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how white wine looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does hush puppy have?
- Calories in a half of blue cheese dressing
- Calories in whole blue cheese dressing
- Calories for one, two or more blue cheese dressing
- Calories in tablespoon of blue cheese dressing
- Calories in teaspoon of blue cheese dressing
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in York Peppermint Pattie?
- How much fat in polenta?
- How much protein in salad dressing?
- What is weight of Mahi Mahi?
- Kahlua calories per ounce (oz)
- Samosa calories per serving size