White wine - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How much calories in white wines?
100g of white wine has about 82 calories (kcal).
To give you an idea, tablespoon (9 g) has about 7 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon (9 g) is similar to calories amount from less than half of sugar cube
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
Calories in white wine came from protein in 3%, from carbs in 97% and from fat in 0%.
white wine - calories table
- Tablespoon of white wine (9g)7 kcal
- Teaspoon ofwhite wine (5g)4 kcal
- Glass full of white wine (215g)176 kcal
- Small glass (100ml) of white wine (100g)82 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of white wine (40g)33 kcal
- 10g of white wine8 kcal
- 20g of white wine16 kcal
- 50g of white wine41 kcal
- 100g of white wine82 kcal
- 200g of white wine164 kcal
- 500g of white wine410 kcal
White wine - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in white wine?
★ What is the weight of white wine?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in white wine?
How much dietary fiber in white wine?
Does white wine have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in white wine?
How much magnesium in white wine?
Glycemic index of white wine?
How much protein in white wine?
How much does a white wine weight?
Tablespoon of white wine weights about 9g.
Teaspoon of white wine weights about 5g.
Glass of white wine weights about 215g.
Small glass (100ml) of white wine weights about 100g.
Small glass (40ml) ofwhite wine weights about 40g.
Does white wine cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in white wine puts this product at the top of hight calorific alcohol. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific alcohol, white wine seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other alcohol.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If white wine contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
tablespoon (9 g) has:7kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does cheddar have?
- What kind of minerals does salami contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in almond flakes?
- What kind of vitamins in octopus?
- How much dietary fiber in acerola?
- Do breadsticks have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in jam?
- How much magnessium in swiss cheese?
- What is glycemic index of margarine?
- How much protein in dried fig?
- What is weight of almond milk?