Cheddar: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in cheddar?
100g of cheddar has about 410 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | handful | slice | cup, shredded
For example, handful of cheddar (20 g) has about 82 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 82 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of cheddar is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about cheddar nutrition.
See all nutrition data of cheddar on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Handful of Cheddar (20 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||handful of cheddar (20 g)|
|Carbs Total||2.13 g||0.6 g||0.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||33.82 g||9.59 g||6.8 g|
|Protein||24.25 g||6.87 g||4.9 g|
|Water||36.15 g||10.25 g||7.2 g|
cheddar - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A994 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.027 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.434 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.039 mg
- Vit B60.075 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.027 mcg
- Vit E0.78 mg
- Vit K0.002 mg
Energy content of cheddar
- 2% CARBS
- 24% PROTEIN
- 74% FAT
cheddar - minerals per 100g
- Potassium76 mg
- Phosphorus2.4 mg
- Magnessium27 mg
- Calcium711 mg
- Sodium644 mg
- Iron0.16 mg
- Zink2.4 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cheddar?
As I wrote before handful of cheddar (20 g) has 82 calories. It is easy to count that two cheddar have about 164 calories and three cheddar have about 246 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cheddar.
- Handful of cheddar (20g)82 kcal
- Slice of cheddar (18g)74 kcal
- Cheddar cup, shredded (123g)504 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cheddar116 kcal
- Half of medium size cheddar41 kcal
- Small size cheddar (16g)65.6 kcal
- Big size cheddar (26g)106.6 kcal
- Two medium size cheddar164 kcal
- Three medium size cheddar246 kcal
- Four medium size cheddar328 kcal
- Five medium size cheddar410 kcal
Protein in cheddar
Cheddar has 24.25 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of cheddar (20 g) you can see that you will get about 4.9 g of protein.
Carbs in cheddar
Cheddar has 2.13 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of cheddar (20 g) has about 0.4 g of carbs.
Fat in cheddar
Cheddar has 33.82 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of cheddar (20 g) has about 6.8 g of fat.
handful of cheddar (20 g) has:82kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare cheddar with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how cheddar looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does mochi have?
- Calories in a half of York Peppermint Pattie
- Calories in whole York Peppermint Pattie
- Calories for one, two or more York Peppermint Patties
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in polenta?
- How much fat in salad dressing?
- How much protein in Mahi Mahi?
- What is weight of Kahlua?
- Samosa calories per ounce (oz)
- Shrimp sushi roll calories per serving size