Cheddar: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cheddar: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, slice and more
How many calories in cheddar?
For example, handful of cheddar (20 g) has about 82 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful cheddar is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 12 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 8 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cheddar on charts.
Cheddar: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in handful, slice, cup or shredded of cheddar?
As I wrote before 100g has 410 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, slice, cup or shredded of cheddar.
- Handful of cheddar (20g)82 kcal
- Slice of cheddar (21g)86 kcal
- Cheddar cup, shredded (123g)504 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cheddar116 kcal
- 10g of cheddar41 kcal
- 20g of cheddar82 kcal
- 50g of cheddar205 kcal
- 100g of cheddar410 kcal
Protein in cheddar
Cheddar has 24.25 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of cheddar (20 g) you can see that you will get about 4.9 g of protein.
Carbs in cheddar
Cheddar has 2.13 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of cheddar (20 g) has about 0.4 g of carbs.
Fat in cheddar
Cheddar has 33.82 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of cheddar (20 g) has about 6.8 g of fat.
handful of cheddar (20 g) has:82kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cheddar - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A994 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.027 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.434 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.039 mg
- Vitaminium B60.075 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.027 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.78 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of cheddar
- 2% CARBS
- 24% PROTEIN
- 74% FAT
cheddar - minerals per 100g
- Potassium76 mg
- Phosphorus2.4 mg
- Magnessium27 mg
- Calcium711 mg
- Sodium644 mg
- Iron0.16 mg
- Zink2.4 mg
Interesting charts - compare cheddar with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how cheddar looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does wild rice have?
- Calories in a half of banana strawberry smoothie
- Calories in whole banana strawberry smoothie
- Calories for one, two or more banana strawberry smoothie
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in stevia?
- How much fat in Kung Pao beef?
- How much protein in Manhattan?
- What is weight of chocolate milk shake?
- Soft pretzel calories per ounce (oz)
- Fish taco calories per serving size