Turkey Salami: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Turkey salami: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, slice and more
How many calories in turkey salami?
For instance, slice of turkey salami (15 g) has about 26 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one slice turkey salami is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 4 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of turkey salami on charts.
Turkey salami: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in slice of turkey salami?
As I wrote before 100g has 172 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. slice of turkey salami.
- Slice of turkey salami (15g)26 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of turkey salami49 kcal
- 10g of turkey salami17 kcal
- 20g of turkey salami34 kcal
- 50g of turkey salami86 kcal
- 100g of turkey salami172 kcal
Protein in turkey salami
Turkey salami has 19.2 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of slice of turkey salami (15 g) you can see that you will get about 2.9 g of protein.
Carbs in turkey salami
Turkey salami has 1.55 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that slice of turkey salami (15 g) has about 0.2 g of carbs.
Fat in turkey salami
Turkey salami has 9.21 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that slice of turkey salami (15 g) has about 1.4 g of fat.
slice of turkey salami (15 g) has:26kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
turkey salami - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A6 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.426 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.303 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.979 mg
- Vitaminium B60.427 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.01 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.24 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of turkey salami
- 4% CARBS
- 46% PROTEIN
- 50% FAT
turkey salami - minerals per 100g
- Potassium216 mg
- Phosphorus1.3 mg
- Magnessium22 mg
- Calcium40 mg
- Sodium1107 mg
- Iron1.25 mg
- Zink1.3 mg
Interesting charts - compare turkey salami with other sausage
When you look at charts below you will see how turkey salami looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does blue cheese dressing have?
- Calories in a half of polenta
- Calories in whole polenta
- Calories for one, two or more polenta
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in salad dressing?
- How much fat in Mahi Mahi?
- How much protein in Kahlua?
- What is weight of samosa?
- Shrimp sushi roll calories per ounce (oz)
- Shrimp salad calories per serving size