Turkey Salami: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Turkey salami: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in turkey salami?
For instance, slice of turkey salami (15 g) has about 26 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one slice turkey salami is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 4 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
Turkey salami: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in slice of turkey salami?
As I wrote before 100g has 172 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. slice of turkey salami.
- Slice of turkey salami (15g)26 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of turkey salami49 kcal
- 10g of turkey salami17 kcal
- 20g of turkey salami34 kcal
- 50g of turkey salami86 kcal
- 100g of turkey salami172 kcal
Protein in turkey salami
Turkey salami has 19.2 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of slice of turkey salami (15 g) you can see that you will get about 2.9 g of protein.
Carbs in turkey salami
Turkey salami has 1.55 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that slice of turkey salami (15 g) has about 0.2 g of carbs.
Fat in turkey salami
Turkey salami has 9.21 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that slice of turkey salami (15 g) has about 1.4 g of fat.
slice of turkey salami (15 g) has:26kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
turkey salami - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A6 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.426 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.303 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.979 mg
- Vitaminium B60.427 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.01 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.24 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of turkey salami
- 4% CARBS
- 46% PROTEIN
- 50% FAT
turkey salami - minerals per 100g
- Potassium216 mg
- Phosphorus1.3 mg
- Magnessium22 mg
- Calcium40 mg
- Sodium1107 mg
- Iron1.25 mg
- Zink1.3 mg
Does turkey salami make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in turkey salami puts this product at the top of hight calorific sausage. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific sausage, turkey salami seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other sausage.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If turkey salami contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do kalamata olives have?
- Calories in a half of Chalupa
- Calories in whole Chalupa
- Calories for one, two or more Chalupas
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in beef salad?
- How much fat in pulled pork sandwich?
- How much protein in bone broth?
- What is weight of chicken parmesan?
- Salmon sushi roll calories per ounce (oz)
- Grilled shrimp calories per serving size