Turkey salami - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How much calories in turkey salami?
100g of turkey salami has about 172 calories (kcal).
For instance, one slice (15 g) has about 26 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one slice (15 g) is similar to calories amount from 0.5 apples, 1 of sugar.
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 4 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
Calories in turkey salami came from protein in 46%, from carbs in 4% and from fat in 50%.
turkey salami - calories table
- Slice of turkey salami (15g)26 kcal
- 10g of turkey salami17 kcal
- 20g of turkey salami34 kcal
- 50g of turkey salami86 kcal
- 100g of turkey salami172 kcal
- 200g of turkey salami344 kcal
- 500g of turkey salami860 kcal
Turkey salami - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in turkey salami?
★ What is the weight of turkey salami?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in turkey salami?
How much dietary fiber in turkey salami?
Does turkey salami have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in turkey salami?
How much magnesium in turkey salami?
Glycemic index of turkey salami?
How much protein in turkey salami?
How much does a turkey salami weight?
Slice of turkey salami weights about 15g.
Does turkey salami make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in turkey salami puts this product at the top of hight calorific sausage. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific sausage, turkey salami seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other sausage.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If turkey salami contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
one slice (15 g) has:26kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories do coconut shrims have?
- What kind of minerals does oyster contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in actimel?
- What kind of vitamins in mają fish sticks?
- How much dietary fiber in chocolate?
- Does milk have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in chicken?
- How much magnessium in grape juice?
- What is glycemic index of red wine?
- How much protein in beef jerky?
- What is weight of tiramisu?