Cocoa: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in cocoa?
100g of cocoa has about 228 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
Case in point, tablespoon of cocoa (10 g) has about 23 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 23 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of cocoa is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about cocoa nutrition.
See all nutrition data of cocoa on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Cocoa (10 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of cocoa (10 g)|
|Carbs Total||57.9 g||16.41 g||5.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||37 g||10.49 g||3.7 g|
|Fat||13.7 g||3.88 g||1.4 g|
|Protein||19.6 g||5.56 g||2 g|
|Water||3 g||0.85 g||0.3 g|
cocoa - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.078 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.241 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)2.185 mg
- Vit B60.118 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.032 mcg
- Vit E0.1 mg
- Vit K0.003 mg
Energy content of cocoa
- 53% CARBS
- 18% PROTEIN
- 28% FAT
cocoa - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1524 mg
- Phosphorus2.5 mg
- Magnessium499 mg
- Calcium128 mg
- Sodium21 mg
- Iron13.86 mg
- Zink2.5 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cocoa?
As I wrote before tablespoon of cocoa (10 g) has 23 calories. It is easy to count that two cocoa have about 46 calories and three cocoa have about 69 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cocoa.
- Tablespoon of cocoa (10g)23 kcal
- Teaspoon of cocoa (3g)7 kcal
- Cup of cocoa (100g)228 kcal
- Half cup of cocoa (50g)114 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cocoa65 kcal
- Half of medium size cocoa11.5 kcal
- Small size cocoa (8g)18.4 kcal
- Big size cocoa (13g)29.9 kcal
- Two medium size cocoa46 kcal
- Three medium size cocoa69 kcal
- Four medium size cocoa92 kcal
- Five medium size cocoa115 kcal
Protein in cocoa
Cocoa has 19.6 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of cocoa (10 g) you can see that you will get about 2 g of protein.
Carbs in cocoa
Cocoa has 57.9 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of cocoa (10 g) has about 5.8 g of carbs.
Fat in cocoa
Cocoa has 13.7 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of cocoa (10 g) has about 1.4 g of fat.
tablespoon of cocoa (10 g) has:23kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare cocoa with other spices
When you look at charts below you will see how cocoa looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Prime rib have?
- Calories in a half of macaroni with cheese
- Calories in whole macaroni with cheese
- Calories for one, two or more macaroni with cheese
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in eggplant parmesan casserole?
- How much fat in rum and cola?
- How much protein in Goldfish crackers?
- What is weight of roasted chicken?
- Corned beef calories per ounce (oz)
- Pork sandwich calories per serving size