Yuca: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Yuca: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in yuca?
For example, standard serving size of yuca (85 g) has about 64 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of yuca is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 9 minutes, swim for about 8 minutes or run for 6 minutes.
See all nutrition data of yuca on charts.
Yuca: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, cup or half cup of yuca?
As I wrote before 100g has 75 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup or half cup of yuca.
- Standard serving size of yuca (85 g)64 kcal
- Cup of yuca (127g)95 kcal
- Half cup of yuca (63.5g)48 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of yuca21 kcal
- 10g of yuca8 kcal
- 20g of yuca15 kcal
- 50g of yuca38 kcal
- 100g of yuca75 kcal
Protein in yuca
Yuca has 0.94 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of yuca (85 g) you can see that you will get about 0.8 g of protein.
Carbs in yuca
Yuca has 18.87 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of yuca (85 g) has about 16 g of carbs.
Fat in yuca
0 g of fat - yuca has no fat.
standard serving size of yuca (85 g) has:64kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
yuca - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of yuca
- 95% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
yuca - minerals per 100g
- Sodium525 mg
Does yuca make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in yuca is in the middle point in comparsion to other products from vegetables category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific vegetables, yuca seems to be a 'not bad' choice but you can find something better.
Interesting charts - compare yuca with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how yuca looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does popcorn cake have?
- Calories in a half of pink lady apple
- Calories in whole pink lady apple
- Calories for one, two or more pink lady apples
- Calories in slice of pink lady apple
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fried fish?
- How much fat in protein shake?
- How much protein in oyster mushrooms?
- What is weight of egg salad sandwich?
- Papa Johns Pizza calories per ounce (oz)
- Seven and Seven calories per serving size