Rum And Cola: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Rum and cola: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, glass and more
How many calories in rum and cola?
Case in point, one coctail (178 g) rum and cola has about 158 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from one coctail rum and cola is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 23 minutes, swim for about 19 minutes or run for 16 minutes.
See all nutrition data of rum and cola on charts.
Rum and cola: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||7.8 g||~ 2.2 g|
|Fat||0.19 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||83.73 g||~ 23.7 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or glass of rum and cola?
As I wrote before 100g has 89 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or glass of rum and cola.
- One coctail (178 g)158 kcal
- Glass full of rum and cola (220g)196 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of rum and cola25 kcal
Protein in rum and cola
0g of protein - rum and cola has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in rum and cola
Rum and cola has 7.8 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that one coctail (178 g) has about 13.9 g of carbs.
Fat in rum and cola
Rum and cola has 0.19 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that one coctail (178 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
one coctail (178 g) has:158kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
rum and cola - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.001 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.001 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.003 mg
Energy content of rum and cola
- 95% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
rum and cola - minerals per 100g
- Potassium4 mg
- Calcium1 mg
- Sodium3 mg
- Iron0.02 mg
Interesting charts - compare rum and cola with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how rum and cola looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cinnabon have?
- Calories in a half of Soft Taco
- Calories in whole Soft Taco
- Calories for one, two or more Soft Taco
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Margarita?
- How much fat in Almond Joy Candy Bar?
- How much protein in fried okra?
- What is weight of grilled chicken wing?
- Boiled kale calories per ounce (oz)
- Frozen peas calories per serving size