Gulab Jamun: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Gulab Jamun: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one gulab jamun and more
How many calories in gulab jamun?
To illustrate, medium size gulab jamun (50 g) has about 216 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size gulab jamun is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 11 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 31 minutes, swim for about 25 minutes or run for 22 minutes.
See all nutrition data of gulab jamun on charts.
Gulab Jamun: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||56 g||~ 15.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||~ 1.7 g|
|Fat||16 g||~ 4.5 g|
|Protein||16 g||~ 4.5 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 gulab jamun?
As I wrote before medium size gulab jamun (50 g) has 216 calories. It is easy to count that two gulab jamun have about 432 calories and three gulab jamun have about 648 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five gulab jamun.
- Medium size gulab jamun (50 g)216 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of gulab jamun122 kcal
- Half of medium size gulab jamun108 kcal
- Small size gulab jamun (40g)172.8 kcal
- Big size gulab jamun (65g)280.8 kcal
- Two medium size gulab jamun432 kcal
- Three medium size gulab jamun648 kcal
- Four medium size gulab jamun864 kcal
- Five medium size gulab jamun1080 kcal
Protein in gulab jamun
Gulab jamun has 16 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size gulab jamun (50 g) you can see that you will get about 8 g of protein.
Carbs in gulab jamun
Gulab jamun has 56 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size gulab jamun (50 g) has about 28 g of carbs.
Fat in gulab jamun
Gulab jamun has 16 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size gulab jamun (50 g) has about 8 g of fat.
medium size gulab jamun (50 g) has:216kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
gulab jamun - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A200 IU
- Vitaminium C2.4 mg
Energy content of gulab jamun
- 52% CARBS
- 15% PROTEIN
- 33% FAT
gulab jamun - minerals per 100g
- Calcium300 mg
- Sodium800 mg
- Iron0.72 mg
Interesting charts - compare gulab jamun with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how gulab jamun looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does rum and cola have?
- Calories in a half of roasted chicken
- Calories in whole roasted chicken
- Calories for one, two or more roasted chickens
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in corn beef?
- How much fat in pork sandwich?
- How much protein in buffalo wing?
- What is weight of turkish coffee?
- Iceberg lettuce calories per ounce (oz)
- Cinnabon calories per serving size