Goldfish Crackers: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Goldfish crackers: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, cup and more
How many calories in Goldfish crackers?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of Goldfish crackers (30 g) has about 147 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Goldfish crackers is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 21 minutes, swim for about 17 minutes or run for 15 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Goldfish cracker on charts.
Goldfish crackers: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, cup, half cup or 1 cracker square of Goldfish crackers?
As I wrote before 100g have 489 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup, half cup or 1 cracker square of Goldfish crackers.
- Standard serving size of Goldfish crackers (30 g)147 kcal
- Cup of Goldfish crackers (70g)342 kcal
- Half cup of Goldfish crackers (35g)171 kcal
- Goldfish crackers 1 cracker square (3g)15 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Goldfish crackers139 kcal
- 10g of Goldfish crackers49 kcal
- 20g of Goldfish crackers98 kcal
- 50g of Goldfish crackers245 kcal
- 100g of Goldfish crackers489 kcal
Protein in Goldfish crackers
Goldfish crackers have 10.93 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Goldfish crackers (30 g) you can see that you will get about 3.3 g of protein.
Carbs in Goldfish crackers
Goldfish crackers have 59.42 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Goldfish crackers (30 g) has about 17.8 g of carbs.
Fat in Goldfish crackers
Goldfish crackers have 22.74 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Goldfish crackers (30 g) has about 6.8 g of fat.
standard serving size of Goldfish crackers (30 g) has:147kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Goldfish crackers - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.562 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.338 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)6.113 mg
- Vitaminium B60.17 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.241 mcg
- Vitaminium E2.19 mg
- Vitaminium K0.009 mg
Energy content of Goldfish crackers
- 49% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 42% FAT
Goldfish crackers - minerals per 100g
- Potassium156 mg
- Magnessium25 mg
- Calcium136 mg
- Sodium973 mg
- Iron4.88 mg
Interesting charts - compare Goldfish crackers with other snacks
When you look at charts below you will see how Goldfish crackers look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does tuna salad with mayonnaise have?
- Calories in a half of 2% milk
- Calories in whole 2% milk
- Calories for one, two or more 2% milk
- Calories in tablespoon of 2% milk
- Calories in glass of 2% milk
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Spaghetti squash ?
- How much fat in cooked barley?
- How much protein in fried scallop?
- What is weight of boiled jicama?
- Frozen raspberries calories per ounce (oz)
- Jumbo shrimp calories per serving size