Chicken Patty: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in chicken patty?
In particular, medium size chicken patty (68 g) has about 195 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 195 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from chicken patty is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about chicken patty nutrition.
See all nutrition data of chicken patty on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Chicken Patty (68 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size chicken patty (68 g)|
|Carbs Total||12.84 g||3.64 g||8.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.3 g||< 0.1 g||0.2 g|
|Fat||19.58 g||5.55 g||13.3 g|
|Protein||14.85 g||4.21 g||10.1 g|
|Water||50.82 g||14.41 g||34.6 g|
chicken patty - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.083 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.072 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)4.764 mg
- Vit B60.183 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.007 mcg
- Vit E1.28 mg
- Vit K0.004 mg
Energy content of chicken patty
- 18% CARBS
- 21% PROTEIN
- 61% FAT
chicken patty - minerals per 100g
- Potassium261 mg
- Magnessium24 mg
- Calcium19 mg
- Sodium532 mg
- Iron0.95 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 chicken patties?
As I wrote before medium size chicken patty (68 g) has 195 calories. It is easy to count that two chicken patties have about 390 calories and three chicken patties have about 585 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five chicken patties.
- Medium size chicken patty (68 g)195 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chicken patty81 kcal
- Half of medium size chicken patty97.5 kcal
- Small size chicken patty (54g)156 kcal
- Big size chicken patty (88g)253.5 kcal
- Two medium size chicken patties390 kcal
- Three medium size chicken patties585 kcal
- Four medium size chicken patties780 kcal
- Five medium size chicken patties975 kcal
Protein in chicken patty
Chicken patty has 14.85 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size chicken patty (68 g) you can see that you will get about 10.1 g of protein.
Carbs in chicken patty
Chicken patty has 12.84 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size chicken patty (68 g) has about 8.7 g of carbs.
Fat in chicken patty
Chicken patty has 19.58 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size chicken patty (68 g) has about 13.3 g of fat.
medium size chicken patty (68 g) has:195kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare chicken patty with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how chicken patty looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do Goldfish crackers have?
- Calories in a half of corn beef
- Calories in whole corn beef
- Calories for one, two or more corn beef
- Calories in slice of corn beef
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pork sandwich?
- How much fat in buffalo wing?
- How much protein in turkish coffee?
- What is weight of iceberg lettuce?
- Cinnabon calories per ounce (oz)
- Tuna salad with mayonnaise calories per serving size