Boost, Nutritional Drink: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Boost, Nutritional drink: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, glass and more
How many calories in Boost?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of Boost (237 g) has about 239 calories.
It is about 10% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Boost is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4.5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 12.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 34 minutes, swim for about 28 minutes or run for 24 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Boost on charts.
Boost, Nutritional drink: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, glass or 8 fl oz of Boost?
As I wrote before 100g has 101 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, glass or 8 fl oz of Boost.
- Standard serving size of Boost (237 g)239 kcal
- Glass full of Boost (220g)222 kcal
- Boost 8 fl oz (237g)239 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Boost29 kcal
- 10g of Boost10 kcal
- 20g of Boost20 kcal
- 50g of Boost51 kcal
- 100g of Boost101 kcal
Protein in Boost
Boost has 4.22 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Boost (237 g) you can see that you will get about 10 g of protein.
Carbs in Boost
Boost has 17.3 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Boost (237 g) has about 41 g of carbs.
Fat in Boost
Boost has 1.69 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Boost (237 g) has about 4 g of fat.
standard serving size of Boost (237 g) has:239kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Boost - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.158 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.179 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.688 mg
- Vitaminium B60.295 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.072 mcg
- Vitaminium C25.3 mg
- Vitaminium E5.7 mg
- Vitaminium K0.017 mg
Energy content of Boost
- 68% CARBS
- 17% PROTEIN
- 15% FAT
Boost - minerals per 100g
- Potassium245 mg
- Magnessium42 mg
- Calcium127 mg
- Sodium63 mg
- Iron1.9 mg
Interesting charts - compare Boost with other branded
When you look at charts below you will see how Boost looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does eggplant parmesan casserole have?
- Calories in a half of Goldfish crackers
- Calories in whole Goldfish crackers
- Calories for one, two or more Goldfish crackers
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in roasted chicken?
- How much fat in corn beef?
- How much protein in pork sandwich?
- What is weight of buffalo wing?
- Turkish coffee calories per ounce (oz)
- Iceberg lettuce calories per serving size