Rice milk - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
Also known as (other names): rice drink
How much calories in rice milk?
100g of rice milk has about 60 calories (kcal).
Case in point, glass (210 g) has about 126 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from glass (210 g) is similar to calories amount from 2 apples, 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola, 1 slice of cheese, 1 slice of bread, 1 glass of milk, 6.5 of sugar.
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 18 minutes, swim for about 15 minutes or run for 13 minutes.
Calories in rice milk came from protein in 1%, from carbs in 80% and from fat in 19%.
rice milk - calories table
- Glass full of rice milk (210g)126 kcal
- Small glass (100ml) of rice milk (95g)57 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of rice milk (38g)23 kcal
- 10g of rice milk6 kcal
- 20g of rice milk12 kcal
- 50g of rice milk30 kcal
- 100g of rice milk60 kcal
- 200g of rice milk120 kcal
- 500g of rice milk300 kcal
Rice milk - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in rice milk?
★ What is the weight of rice milk?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in rice milk?
How much dietary fiber in rice milk?
Does rice milk have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in rice milk?
How much magnesium in rice milk?
Glycemic index of rice milk?
How much protein in rice milk?
How much does a rice milk weight?
Glass of rice milk weights about 210g.
Small glass (100ml) of rice milk weights about 95g.
Small glass (40ml) ofrice milk weights about 38g.
Does rice milk cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Rice milk have one of the hight count of calories within drinks. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific drinks, rice milk seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other drinks.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If rice milk contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
glass (210 g) has:126kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does champignon have?
- What kind of minerals do mcdonalds fries contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in feta cheese?
- What kind of vitamins in sunflower oil?
- How much dietary fiber in blackberry juice?
- Does rum have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in soy sauce?
- How much magnessium in mushroom soup?
- What is glycemic index of muesli?
- How much protein in potato chips?
- What is weight of egg yolk?