Rice Milk: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Also known as (other names): rice drink
How many calories in rice milk?
Case in point, glass full of rice milk (210 g) has about 126 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 126 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from glass of rice milk is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 6.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about rice milk nutrition.
See all nutrition data of rice milk on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Glass Full of Rice Milk (210 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||glass full of rice milk (210 g)|
|Carbs Total||12.2 g||3.46 g||25.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||1.3 g||0.37 g||2.7 g|
|Saturated fat||0.2 g||< 0.1 g||0.4 g|
|Protein||0.1 g||< 0.1 g||0.2 g|
|Water||0 g||0 g||0 g|
rice milk - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.21 mg
Energy content of rice milk
- 80% CARBS
- 1% PROTEIN
- 19% FAT
rice milk - minerals per 100g
- Calcium120 mg
- Sodium0.1 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 rice milk?
As I wrote before glass full of rice milk (210 g) has 126 calories. It is easy to count that two rice milk have about 252 calories and three rice milk have about 378 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five rice milk.
- Glass full of rice milk (210g)126 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of rice milk (38g)23 kcal
- Cup of rice milk (240g)144 kcal
- Half cup of rice milk (120g)72 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of rice milk17 kcal
- Half of medium size rice milk63 kcal
- Small size rice milk (168g)100.8 kcal
- Big size rice milk (273g)163.8 kcal
- Two medium size rice milk252 kcal
- Three medium size rice milk378 kcal
- Four medium size rice milk504 kcal
- Five medium size rice milk630 kcal
Protein in rice milk
Rice milk has 0.1 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of glass full of rice milk (210 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in rice milk
Rice milk has 12.2 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that glass full of rice milk (210 g) has about 25.6 g of carbs.
Fat in rice milk
Rice milk has 1.3 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that glass full of rice milk (210 g) has about 2.7 g of fat.
glass full of rice milk (210 g) has:126kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare rice milk with other drinks
When you look at charts below you will see how rice milk looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does black bean salad have?
- Calories in a half of Sangria
- Calories in whole Sangria
- Calories for one, two or more Sangria
- Calories in glass of Sangria
- Calories in cup of Sangria
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pink lady apple?
- How much fat in fried fish?
- How much protein in protein shake?
- What is weight of oyster mushrooms?
- Egg salad sandwich calories per ounce (oz)
- Papa Johns Pizza calories per serving size