Rice Milk: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Rice milk: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, glass, small glass and more
Also known as (other names): rice drink
How many calories in rice milk?
Case in point, glass full of rice milk (210 g) has about 126 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from glass rice milk is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 18 minutes, swim for about 15 minutes or run for 13 minutes.
See all nutrition data of rice milk on charts.
Rice milk: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in glass, small glass, cup or half cup of rice milk?
As I wrote before 100g has 60 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. glass, small glass, cup or half cup of rice milk.
- Glass full of rice milk (210g)126 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of rice milk (38g)23 kcal
- Cup of rice milk (240g)144 kcal
- Half cup of rice milk (120g)72 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of rice milk17 kcal
- 10g of rice milk6 kcal
- 20g of rice milk12 kcal
- 50g of rice milk30 kcal
- 100g of rice milk60 kcal
Protein in rice milk
Rice milk has 0.1 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of glass full of rice milk (210 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in rice milk
Rice milk has 12.2 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that glass full of rice milk (210 g) has about 25.6 g of carbs.
Fat in rice milk
Rice milk has 1.3 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that glass full of rice milk (210 g) has about 2.7 g of fat.
glass full of rice milk (210 g) has:126kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
rice milk - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.21 mg
Energy content of rice milk
- 80% CARBS
- 1% PROTEIN
- 19% FAT
rice milk - minerals per 100g
- Calcium120 mg
- Sodium0.1 mg
Interesting charts - compare rice milk with other drinks
When you look at charts below you will see how rice milk looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does black bean salad have?
- Calories in a half of Sangria
- Calories in whole Sangria
- Calories for one, two or more Sangria
- Calories in glass of Sangria
- Calories in cup of Sangria
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pink lady apple?
- How much fat in fried fish?
- How much protein in protein shake?
- What is weight of oyster mushrooms?
- Egg salad sandwich calories per ounce (oz)
- Papa Johns Pizza calories per serving size