Brandy And Cola: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in brandy and cola?
To give you an idea, coctail (178 g) brandy and cola has about 158 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 158 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from coctail brandy and cola is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about brandy and cola nutrition.
See all nutrition data of brandy and cola on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Coctail (178 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||coctail (178 g)|
|Carbs Total||7.8 g||2.21 g||13.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||0.19 g||< 0.1 g||0.3 g|
|Protein||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Water||83.73 g||23.74 g||149 g|
brandy and cola - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.001 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.001 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.003 mg
Energy content of brandy and cola
- 95% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
brandy and cola - minerals per 100g
- Potassium4 mg
- Calcium1 mg
- Sodium3 mg
- Iron0.02 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 brandy and cola?
As I wrote before coctail (178 g) has 158 calories. It is easy to count that two brandy and cola have about 316 calories and three brandy and cola have about 474 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five brandy and cola.
- Coctail (178 g)158 kcal
- Glass full of brandy and cola (220g)196 kcal
- Brandy and cola large coctail (250g)223 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of brandy and cola25 kcal
Protein in brandy and cola
0g of protein - brandy and cola has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in brandy and cola
Brandy and cola has 7.8 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that coctail (178 g) has about 13.9 g of carbs.
Fat in brandy and cola
Brandy and cola has 0.19 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that coctail (178 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
coctail (178 g) has:158kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare brandy and cola with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how brandy and cola looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does roasted chicken have?
- Calories in a half of pork sandwich
- Calories in whole pork sandwich
- Calories for one, two or more pork sandwiches
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in buffalo wing?
- How much fat in turkish coffee?
- How much protein in iceberg lettuce?
- What is weight of cinnabon?
- Tuna salad with mayonnaise calories per ounce (oz)
- Soft Taco Taco Bell calories per serving size