Pork Sandwich: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Pork sandwich: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one pork sandwich and more
How many calories in pork sandwich?
For instance, medium size pork sandwich (304 g) has about 705 calories.
It is about 29% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size pork sandwich is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 13.5 apples
- 9 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 7 slices of cheese
- 6.5 slices of bread
- 5.5 glasses of milk
- 37 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 100 minutes, swim for about 83 minutes or run for 71 minutes.
See all nutrition data of pork sandwich on charts.
Pork sandwich: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||24.45 g||~ 6.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.3 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Fat||6.26 g||~ 1.8 g|
|Protein||18.16 g||~ 5.1 g|
|Water||49.34 g||~ 14 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 pork sandwiches?
As I wrote before medium size pork sandwich (304 g) have 705 calories. It is easy to count that two pork sandwiches have about 1410 calories and three pork sandwiches have about 2115 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five pork sandwiches.
- Medium size pork sandwich (304 g)705 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pork sandwiches66 kcal
- Half of medium size pork sandwich352.5 kcal
- Small size pork sandwich (243g)564 kcal
- Big size pork sandwich (395g)916.5 kcal
- Two medium size pork sandwiches1410 kcal
- Three medium size pork sandwiches2115 kcal
- Four medium size pork sandwiches2820 kcal
- Five medium size pork sandwiches3525 kcal
Protein in pork sandwich
Pork sandwiches have 18.16 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size pork sandwich (304 g) you can see that you will get about 55.2 g of protein.
Carbs in pork sandwiches
Pork sandwiches have 24.45 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size pork sandwich (304 g) has about 74.3 g of carbs.
Fat in pork sandwiches
Pork sandwiches have 6.26 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size pork sandwich (304 g) has about 19 g of fat.
medium size pork sandwich (304 g) has:705kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
pork sandwich - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.6 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.276 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)5.622 mg
- Vitaminium B60.332 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.086 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.1 mg
- Vitaminium E0.16 mg
Energy content of pork sandwich
- 43% CARBS
- 32% PROTEIN
- 25% FAT
pork sandwich - minerals per 100g
- Potassium241 mg
- Magnessium24 mg
- Calcium80 mg
- Sodium441 mg
- Iron2.29 mg
Interesting charts - compare pork sandwich with other Sandwiches
When you look at charts below you will see how pork sandwich looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Spaghetti squash have?
- Calories in a half of fried scallop
- Calories in whole fried scallop
- Calories for one, two or more fried scallops
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in boiled jicama?
- How much fat in frozen raspberries?
- How much protein in jumbo shrimp?
- What is weight of rice bread?
- Cherry pie calories per ounce (oz)
- Tomato soup calories per serving size