Roasted pork loiny - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How much calories in roasted pork loiny?
100g of roasted pork loiny has about 231 calories (kcal).
For example, one slice (45 g) has about 104 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one slice (45 g) is similar to calories amount from 2 apples, 1 glass of Coca Cola, 1 slice of cheese, 0.5 slices of bread, 0.5 glasses of milk, 5 of sugar.
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 15 minutes, swim for about 12 minutes or run for 10 minutes.
Calories in roasted pork loiny came from protein in 42%, from carbs in 0% and from fat in 58%.
roasted pork loiny - calories table
- Slice of roasted pork loiny (45g)104 kcal
- 10g of roasted pork loiny23 kcal
- 20g of roasted pork loiny46 kcal
- 50g of roasted pork loiny116 kcal
- 100g of roasted pork loiny231 kcal
- 200g of roasted pork loiny462 kcal
- 500g of roasted pork loiny1155 kcal
Roasted pork loiny - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in roasted pork loiny?
★ What is the weight of roasted pork loiny?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in roasted pork loiny?
How much dietary fiber in roasted pork loiny?
Does roasted pork loiny have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in roasted pork loiny?
How much magnesium in roasted pork loiny?
Glycemic index of roasted pork loiny?
How much protein in roasted pork loiny?
How much does a roasted pork loiny weight?
Slice of roasted pork loiny weights about 45g.
Does roasted pork loiny cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in roasted pork loiny puts this product at the top of hight calorific cold cuts. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific cold cuts, roasted pork loiny seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other cold cuts.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If roasted pork loiny contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
one slice (45 g) has:104kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does mackerel have?
- What kind of minerals does smoked cheese contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in pretzel?
- What kind of vitamins in hummus?
- How much dietary fiber in camembert?
- Does coconut oil have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in weiner?
- How much magnessium in coconut water?
- What is glycemic index of salmon?
- How much protein in nutella?
- What is weight of oatmeal?