Roasted Pork Loiny: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Roasted pork loiny: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, slice, cup diced and more
How many calories in roasted pork loiny?
For example, slice of roasted pork loiny (45 g) has about 104 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one slice roasted pork loiny is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 15 minutes, swim for about 12 minutes or run for 10 minutes.
See all nutrition data of roasted pork loiny on charts.
Roasted pork loiny: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in slice or cup diced of roasted pork loiny?
As I wrote before 100g has 231 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. slice or cup diced of roasted pork loiny.
- Slice of roasted pork loiny (45g)104 kcal
- Roasted pork loiny cup diced (331g)765 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of roasted pork loiny65 kcal
- 10g of roasted pork loiny23 kcal
- 20g of roasted pork loiny46 kcal
- 50g of roasted pork loiny116 kcal
- 100g of roasted pork loiny231 kcal
Protein in roasted pork loiny
Roasted pork loiny has 23.72 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of slice of roasted pork loiny (45 g) you can see that you will get about 10.7 g of protein.
Carbs in roasted pork loiny
0 g of carbs - roasted pork loiny has no carbohydrates.
Fat in roasted pork loiny
Roasted pork loiny has 14.35 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that slice of roasted pork loiny (45 g) has about 6.5 g of fat.
slice of roasted pork loiny (45 g) has:104kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
roasted pork loiny - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A15 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.49 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.313 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)7.927 mg
- Vitaminium B60.489 mg
- Vitaminium E0.21 mg
Energy content of roasted pork loiny
- 0% CARBS
- 42% PROTEIN
- 58% FAT
roasted pork loiny - minerals per 100g
- Potassium315 mg
- Phosphorus1 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium56 mg
- Sodium74 mg
- Iron0.87 mg
- Zink1 mg
Interesting charts - compare roasted pork loiny with other cold cuts
When you look at charts below you will see how roasted pork loiny looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does banana pudding have?
- Calories in a half of crab salad
- Calories in whole crab salad
- Calories for one, two or more crab salad
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chef salad?
- How much fat in clam chowder?
- How much protein in empanada?
- What is weight of tuna sushi roll?
- Soda water calories per ounce (oz)
- Turkey sausage calories per serving size