Quaker Oatmeal: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Quaker Oatmeal: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, 1 packet and more
How many calories in Quaker Oatmeal?
In particular, standard serving size of Quaker Oatmeal (1 oz) has about 106 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Quaker Oatmeal is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 15 minutes, swim for about 12 minutes or run for 11 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Quaker Oatmeal on charts.
Quaker Oatmeal: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, 1 packet , cup or half cup of Quaker Oatmeal?
As I wrote before 100g has 379 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, 1 packet , cup or half cup of Quaker Oatmeal.
- Standard serving size of Quaker Oatmeal (1 oz)106 kcal
- Quaker Oatmeal 1 packet (28g)106 kcal
- Cup of Quaker Oatmeal (80g)303 kcal
- Half cup of Quaker Oatmeal (40g)152 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Quaker Oatmeal107 kcal
- 10g of Quaker Oatmeal38 kcal
- 20g of Quaker Oatmeal76 kcal
- 50g of Quaker Oatmeal190 kcal
- 100g of Quaker Oatmeal379 kcal
Protein in Quaker Oatmeal
Quaker Oatmeal has 11.38 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Quaker Oatmeal (1 oz) you can see that you will get about 3.2 g of protein.
Carbs in Quaker Oatmeal
Quaker Oatmeal has 77.77 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Quaker Oatmeal (1 oz) has about 21.8 g of carbs.
Fat in Quaker Oatmeal
Quaker Oatmeal has 4.83 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Quaker Oatmeal (1 oz) has about 1.4 g of fat.
standard serving size of Quaker Oatmeal (1 oz) has:106kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Quaker Oatmeal - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.683 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.85 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)9.57 mg
- Vitaminium B60.88 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)1.214 mcg
- Vitaminium C11.5 mg
- Vitaminium E4.86 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of Quaker Oatmeal
- 78% CARBS
- 11% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
Quaker Oatmeal - minerals per 100g
- Potassium357 mg
- Magnessium115 mg
- Calcium201 mg
- Sodium347 mg
- Iron29.3 mg
Interesting charts - compare Quaker Oatmeal with other branded
When you look at charts below you will see how Quaker Oatmeal looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does corn beef have?
- Calories in a half of buffalo wing
- Calories in whole buffalo wing
- Calories for one, two or more buffalo wings
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in turkish coffee?
- How much fat in iceberg lettuce?
- How much protein in cinnabon?
- What is weight of tuna salad with mayonnaise?
- Soft Taco Taco Bell calories per ounce (oz)
- Reduced fat milk 2% calories per serving size