Prime Rib: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Prime rib: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, slice and more
How many calories in Prime rib?
Case in point, standard serving size of Prime rib (240 g) has about 852 calories.
It is about 36% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Prime rib is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 16 apples
- 10.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 8.5 slices of cheese
- 8 slices of bread
- 6.5 glasses of milk
- 44.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 121 minutes, swim for about 100 minutes or run for 86 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Prime rib on charts.
Prime rib: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||31.66 g||~ 9 g|
|Protein||16.15 g||~ 4.6 g|
|Water||51.51 g||~ 14.6 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or slice of Prime rib?
As I wrote before 100g has 355 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or slice of Prime rib.
- Standard serving size of Prime rib (240 g)852 kcal
- Slice of Prime rib (110g)391 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Prime rib101 kcal
- 10g of Prime rib36 kcal
- 20g of Prime rib71 kcal
- 50g of Prime rib178 kcal
- 100g of Prime rib355 kcal
Protein in Prime rib
Prime rib has 16.15 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Prime rib (240 g) you can see that you will get about 38.8 g of protein.
Carbs in Prime rib
0 g of carbs - Prime rib has no carbohydrates.
Fat in Prime rib
Prime rib has 31.66 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Prime rib (240 g) has about 76 g of fat.
standard serving size of Prime rib (240 g) has:852kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Prime rib - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.08 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.13 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.75 mg
- Vitaminium B60.31 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
Energy content of Prime rib
- 0% CARBS
- 18% PROTEIN
- 82% FAT
Prime rib - minerals per 100g
- Potassium263 mg
- Magnessium16 mg
- Calcium9 mg
- Sodium53 mg
- Iron1.7 mg
Interesting charts - compare Prime rib with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how Prime rib looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pork sandwich have?
- Calories in a half of tacos with chicken
- Calories in whole tacos with chicken
- Calories for one, two or more chicken tacos
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Popeyes biscuit?
- How much fat in Starburst?
- How much protein in fun size Snickers?
- What is weight of barley malt flour?
- Margarita calories per ounce (oz)
- Almond Joy Candy Bar calories per serving size