Pork Chop: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Pork chop: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in pork chop?
For instance, medium size pork chop (140 g) has about 323 calories.
It is about 13% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size of pork chop is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6 apples
- 4 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 17 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 46 minutes, swim for about 38 minutes or run for 33 minutes.
Pork chop: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 pork chops?
As I wrote before medium size pork chop (140 g) has 323 calories. It is easy to count that two pork chops have about 646 calories and three pork chops have about 969 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five pork chops.
- Medium size pork chop (140 g)323 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pork chop65 kcal
- Half of medium size pork chop161.5 kcal
- Small size pork chop (112g)258.4 kcal
- Big size pork chop (182g)419.9 kcal
- Two medium size pork chops646 kcal
- Three medium size pork chops969 kcal
- Four medium size pork chops1292 kcal
- Five medium size pork chops1615 kcal
Protein in pork chop
Pork chop has 23.72 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size pork chop (140 g) you can see that you will get about 33.2 g of protein.
Carbs in pork chop
0 g of carbs - pork chop has no carbohydrates.
Fat in pork chop
Pork chop has 14.35 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size pork chop (140 g) has about 20.1 g of fat.
medium size pork chop (140 g) has:323kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
pork chop - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A15 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.49 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.313 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)7.927 mg
- Vitaminium B60.489 mg
- Vitaminium E0.21 mg
Energy content of pork chop
- 0% CARBS
- 42% PROTEIN
- 58% FAT
pork chop - minerals per 100g
- Potassium315 mg
- Phosphorus1 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium56 mg
- Sodium74 mg
- Iron0.87 mg
- Zink1 mg
Does pork chop cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Number of calories in pork chop is one of the highest from all products in ready to eat category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific ready to eat, pork chop seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other ready to eat.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If pork chop contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Biryani have?
- Calories in a half of matcha
- Calories in whole matcha
- Calories for one, two or more matcha
- Calories in glass of matcha
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Yukon Gold potato?
- How much fat in tostada?
- How much protein in vitamin water?
- What is weight of greek salad?
- Calzone calories per ounce (oz)
- Tea with milk calories per serving size