Corned Beef: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Corned beef: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, slice, cup and more
How many calories in corn beef?
Case in point, standard serving size of corn beef (85 g) has about 213 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of corn beef is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 11 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 30 minutes, swim for about 25 minutes or run for 21 minutes.
See all nutrition data of corn beef on charts.
Corned beef: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||0.47 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Fat||18.98 g||~ 5.4 g|
|Protein||18.17 g||~ 5.2 g|
|Water||59.79 g||~ 17 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, slice, cup or half cup of corn beef?
As I wrote before 100g has 251 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, slice, cup or half cup of corn beef.
- Standard serving size of corn beef (85 g)213 kcal
- Slice of corn beef (60g)151 kcal
- Cup of corn beef (300g)753 kcal
- Half cup of corn beef (150g)377 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of corn beef71 kcal
- 10g of corn beef25 kcal
- 20g of corn beef50 kcal
- 50g of corn beef126 kcal
- 100g of corn beef251 kcal
Protein in corn beef
Corn beef has 18.17 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of corn beef (85 g) you can see that you will get about 15.4 g of protein.
Carbs in corn beef
Corn beef has 0.47 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of corn beef (85 g) has about 0.4 g of carbs.
Fat in corn beef
Corn beef has 18.98 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of corn beef (85 g) has about 16.1 g of fat.
standard serving size of corn beef (85 g) has:213kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
corn beef - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.026 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.17 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.03 mg
- Vitaminium B60.23 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.006 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.16 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of corn beef
- 1% CARBS
- 30% PROTEIN
- 70% FAT
corn beef - minerals per 100g
- Potassium145 mg
- Magnessium12 mg
- Calcium8 mg
- Sodium973 mg
- Iron1.86 mg
Interesting charts - compare corn beef with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how corn beef looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does 2% milk have?
- Calories in handful of cooked barley
- Calories in tablespoon of cooked barley
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fried scallop?
- How much fat in boiled jicama?
- How much protein in frozen raspberries?
- What is weight of jumbo shrimp?
- Rice bread calories per ounce (oz)
- Cherry pie calories per serving size