Roasted Chicken: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Roasted chicken: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, whole chicken and more
How many calories in roasted chicken?
For example, standard serving size of roasted chicken (285 g) has about 539 calories.
It is about 22% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of roasted chicken is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 10 apples
- 6.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 5.5 slices of cheese
- 5 slices of bread
- 4 glasses of milk
- 28 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 77 minutes, swim for about 64 minutes or run for 54 minutes.
See all nutrition data of roasted chicken on charts.
Roasted chicken: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, whole chicken , thigh , breast , fillet , cup or half cup of roasted chickens?
As I wrote before 100g has 189 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, whole chicken , thigh , breast , fillet , cup or half cup of roasted chicken.
- Standard serving size of roasted chicken (285 g)539 kcal
- Roasted chicken whole chicken (1425g)2693 kcal
- Roasted chicken thigh (190g)359 kcal
- Roasted chicken breast (160g)302 kcal
- Roasted chicken fillet (160g)302 kcal
- Cup of roasted chicken (140g)265 kcal
- Half cup of roasted chicken (70g)132 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of roasted chicken54 kcal
- 10g of roasted chicken19 kcal
- 20g of roasted chicken38 kcal
- 50g of roasted chicken95 kcal
- 100g of roasted chicken189 kcal
Protein in roasted chicken
Roasted chicken has 28.81 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of roasted chicken (285 g) you can see that you will get about 82.1 g of protein.
Carbs in roasted chicken
0 g of carbs - roasted chicken has no carbohydrates.
Fat in roasted chicken
Roasted chicken has 7.38 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of roasted chicken (285 g) has about 21 g of fat.
standard serving size of roasted chicken (285 g) has:539kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
roasted chicken - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.069 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.177 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)9.136 mg
- Vitaminium B60.468 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.006 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.27 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of roasted chicken
- 0% CARBS
- 63% PROTEIN
- 37% FAT
roasted chicken - minerals per 100g
- Potassium242 mg
- Magnessium25 mg
- Calcium15 mg
- Sodium241 mg
- Iron1.21 mg
Interesting charts - compare roasted chicken with other Grilled
When you look at charts below you will see how roasted chicken looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Soft Taco have?
- Calories in a half of Spaghetti squash
- Calories in whole Spaghetti squash
- Calories for one, two or more Spaghetti squash
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cooked barley?
- How much fat in fried scallop?
- How much protein in boiled jicama?
- What is weight of frozen raspberries?
- Jumbo shrimp calories per ounce (oz)
- Rice bread calories per serving size