Cocoa: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cocoa: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in cocoa?
Case in point, tablespoon of cocoa (10 g) has about 23 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon cocoa is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 3 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cocoa on charts.
Cocoa: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of cocoa?
As I wrote before 100g has 228 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of cocoa.
- Tablespoon of cocoa (10g)23 kcal
- Teaspoon of cocoa (3g)7 kcal
- Cup of cocoa (100g)228 kcal
- Half cup of cocoa (50g)114 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cocoa65 kcal
- 10g of cocoa23 kcal
- 20g of cocoa46 kcal
- 50g of cocoa114 kcal
- 100g of cocoa228 kcal
Protein in cocoa
Cocoa has 19.6 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of cocoa (10 g) you can see that you will get about 2 g of protein.
Carbs in cocoa
Cocoa has 57.9 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of cocoa (10 g) has about 5.8 g of carbs.
Fat in cocoa
Cocoa has 13.7 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of cocoa (10 g) has about 1.4 g of fat.
tablespoon of cocoa (10 g) has:23kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cocoa - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.078 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.241 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.185 mg
- Vitaminium B60.118 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.032 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.1 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of cocoa
- 53% CARBS
- 18% PROTEIN
- 28% FAT
cocoa - minerals per 100g
- Potassium1524 mg
- Phosphorus2.5 mg
- Magnessium499 mg
- Calcium128 mg
- Sodium21 mg
- Iron13.86 mg
- Zink2.5 mg
Interesting charts - compare cocoa with other spices
When you look at charts below you will see how cocoa looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Prime rib have?
- Calories in a half of macaroni with cheese
- Calories in whole macaroni with cheese
- Calories for one, two or more macaroni with cheese
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in eggplant parmesan casserole?
- How much fat in rum and cola?
- How much protein in Goldfish crackers?
- What is weight of roasted chicken?
- Corn beef calories per ounce (oz)
- Pork sandwich calories per serving size