Mixed Nuts: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in mixed nuts?
To illustrate, standard serving size of mixed nuts (43 g) have about 260 calories.
It is about 11% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 260 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from mixed nuts is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 13.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about mixed nuts nutrition.
See all nutrition data of mixed nut on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Mixed Nuts (43 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of mixed nuts (43 g)|
|Carbs Total||21.04 g||5.96 g||9 g|
|Dietary fiber||7.6 g||2.15 g||3.3 g|
|Fat||53.62 g||15.2 g||23.1 g|
|Protein||19.59 g||5.55 g||8.4 g|
|Water||2.11 g||0.6 g||0.9 g|
mixed nuts - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.216 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.325 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)7.785 mg
- Vit B60.368 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.075 mcg
- Vit C0.4 mg
- Vit E7.43 mg
- Vit K0.012 mg
Energy content of mixed nuts
- 13% CARBS
- 12% PROTEIN
- 75% FAT
mixed nuts - minerals per 100g
- Potassium603 mg
- Magnessium197 mg
- Calcium93 mg
- Sodium314 mg
- Iron2.79 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 mixed nuts?
As I wrote before standard serving size of mixed nuts (43 g) have 260 calories. It is easy to count that two mixed nuts have about 520 calories and three mixed nuts have about 780 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five mixed nuts.
- Standard serving size of mixed nuts (43 g)260 kcal
- Tablespoon of mixed nuts (20g)121 kcal
- Teaspoon of mixed nuts (7g)42 kcal
- Cup of mixed nuts (137g)829 kcal
- Half cup of mixed nuts (68.5g)414 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of mixed nuts172 kcal
- Half of medium size mixed nuts130 kcal
- Small size mixed nuts (34g)208 kcal
- Big size mixed nuts (56g)338 kcal
- Two medium size mixed nuts520 kcal
- Three medium size mixed nuts780 kcal
- Four medium size mixed nuts1040 kcal
- Five medium size mixed nuts1300 kcal
Protein in mixed nuts
Mixed nuts have 19.59 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of mixed nuts (43 g) you can see that you will get about 8.4 g of protein.
Carbs in mixed nuts
Mixed nuts have 21.04 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of mixed nuts (43 g) has about 9 g of carbs.
Fat in mixed nuts
Mixed nuts have 53.62 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of mixed nuts (43 g) has about 23.1 g of fat.
standard serving size of mixed nuts (43 g) has:260kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare mixed nuts with other nuts
When you look at charts below you will see how mixed nuts look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
- How many calories does buffalo wing have?
- Calories in a half of iceberg lettuce
- Calories in whole iceberg lettuce
- Calories for one, two or more iceberg lettuce heads
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cinnabon?
- How much fat in tuna salad with mayonnaise?
- How much protein in Soft Taco?
- What is weight of Margarita?
- Almond Joy Candy Bar calories per ounce (oz)
- Fried okra calories per serving size