Mixed Nuts: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Mixed nuts: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in mixed nuts?
To illustrate, standard serving size of mixed nuts (43 g) have about 260 calories.
It is about 11% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of mixed nuts is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 13.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 37 minutes, swim for about 31 minutes or run for 26 minutes.
See all nutrition data of mixed nut on charts.
Mixed nuts: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||21.04 g||~ 6 g|
|Dietary fiber||7.6 g||~ 2.2 g|
|Fat||53.62 g||~ 15.2 g|
|Protein||19.59 g||~ 5.6 g|
|Water||2.11 g||~ 0.6 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of mixed nuts?
As I wrote before 100g have 605 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of mixed nuts.
- Standard serving size of mixed nuts (43 g)260 kcal
- Tablespoon of mixed nuts (20g)121 kcal
- Teaspoon of mixed nuts (7g)42 kcal
- Cup of mixed nuts (137g)829 kcal
- Half cup of mixed nuts (68.5g)414 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of mixed nuts172 kcal
- 10g of mixed nuts61 kcal
- 20g of mixed nuts121 kcal
- 50g of mixed nuts303 kcal
- 100g of mixed nuts605 kcal
Protein in mixed nuts
Mixed nuts have 19.59 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of mixed nuts (43 g) you can see that you will get about 8.4 g of protein.
Carbs in mixed nuts
Mixed nuts have 21.04 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of mixed nuts (43 g) has about 9 g of carbs.
Fat in mixed nuts
Mixed nuts have 53.62 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of mixed nuts (43 g) has about 23.1 g of fat.
standard serving size of mixed nuts (43 g) has:260kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
mixed nuts - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.216 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.325 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)7.785 mg
- Vitaminium B60.368 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.075 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.4 mg
- Vitaminium E7.43 mg
- Vitaminium K0.012 mg
Energy content of mixed nuts
- 13% CARBS
- 12% PROTEIN
- 75% FAT
mixed nuts - minerals per 100g
- Potassium603 mg
- Magnessium197 mg
- Calcium93 mg
- Sodium314 mg
- Iron2.79 mg
Interesting charts - compare mixed nuts with other nuts
When you look at charts below you will see how mixed nuts look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
- How many calories does buffalo wing have?
- Calories in a half of iceberg lettuce
- Calories in whole iceberg lettuce
- Calories for one, two or more iceberg lettuce heads
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cinnabon?
- How much fat in tuna salad with mayonnaise?
- How much protein in Soft Taco?
- What is weight of 2% milk?
- Spaghetti squash calories per ounce (oz)
- Cooked barley calories per serving size