Reduced Fat Milk 2%: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in 2% milk?
In particular, standard serving size (1 cup) of 2% milk (244 g) has about 122 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 122 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from 2% milk is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 6 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about 2% milk nutrition.
See all nutrition data of 2% milk on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size (1 Cup) of 2% Milk (244 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size (1 cup) of 2% milk (244 g)|
|Carbs Total||4.8 g||1.36 g||11.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||1.98 g||0.56 g||4.8 g|
|Protein||3.3 g||0.94 g||8.1 g|
|Water||89.21 g||25.29 g||217.7 g|
2% milk - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.039 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.185 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.092 mg
- Vit B60.038 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vit C0.2 mg
- Vit E0.03 mg
Energy content of 2% milk
- 38% CARBS
- 26% PROTEIN
- 35% FAT
2% milk - minerals per 100g
- Potassium140 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium120 mg
- Sodium47 mg
- Iron0.02 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 2% milk?
As I wrote before standard serving size (1 cup) of 2% milk (244 g) has 122 calories. It is easy to count that two 2% milk have about 244 calories and three 2% milk have about 366 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five 2% milk.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of 2% milk (244 g)122 kcal
- Tablespoon of 2% milk (15g)8 kcal
- Glass full of 2% milk (220g)110 kcal
- Half cup of 2% milk (122g)61 kcal
- 2% milk carton (1000g)500 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of 2% milk14 kcal
- Half of medium size 2% milk61 kcal
- Small size 2% milk (195g)97.6 kcal
- Big size 2% milk (317g)158.6 kcal
- Two medium size 2% milk244 kcal
- Three medium size 2% milk366 kcal
- Four medium size 2% milk488 kcal
- Five medium size 2% milk610 kcal
Protein in 2% milk
2% milk has 3.3 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of 2% milk (244 g) you can see that you will get about 8.1 g of protein.
Carbs in 2% milk
2% milk has 4.8 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of 2% milk (244 g) has about 11.7 g of carbs.
Fat in 2% milk
2% milk has 1.98 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of 2% milk (244 g) has about 4.8 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of 2% milk (244 g) has:122kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare 2% milk with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how 2% milk looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cherry pie have?
- Calories in a half of champignon
- Calories in whole champignon
- Calories for one, two or more champignons
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in slice of bread?
- How much fat in McDonalds cheeseburger?
- How much protein in rice flour?
- What is weight of goat cheese?
- Chorizo calories per ounce (oz)
- Roasted pork loiny calories per serving size