Rice Bread: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Rice bread: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one rice bread, slice and more
How many calories in rice bread?
For example, medium size rice bread (600 g) has about 1488 calories.
It is about 62% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size rice bread is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 28.5 apples
- 19 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 15 slices of cheese
- 14 slices of bread
- 12 glasses of milk
- 78 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 212 minutes, swim for about 175 minutes or run for 150 minutes.
See all nutrition data of rice bread on charts.
Rice bread: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||45.78 g||~ 13 g|
|Dietary fiber||4.3 g||~ 1.2 g|
|Fat||5.24 g||~ 1.5 g|
|Protein||4.31 g||~ 1.2 g|
|Water||42.99 g||~ 12.2 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 rice bread?
As I wrote before medium size rice bread (600 g) has 1488 calories. It is easy to count that two rice bread have about 2976 calories and three rice bread have about 4464 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five rice bread.
- Medium size rice bread (600 g)1488 kcal
- Slice of rice bread (48g)119 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of rice bread70 kcal
- Half of medium size rice bread744 kcal
- Small size rice bread (480g)1190.4 kcal
- Big size rice bread (780g)1934.4 kcal
- Two medium size rice bread2976 kcal
- Three medium size rice bread4464 kcal
- Four medium size rice bread5952 kcal
- Five medium size rice bread7440 kcal
Protein in rice bread
Rice bread has 4.31 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size rice bread (600 g) you can see that you will get about 25.9 g of protein.
Carbs in rice bread
Rice bread has 45.78 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size rice bread (600 g) has about 274.7 g of carbs.
Fat in rice bread
Rice bread has 5.24 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size rice bread (600 g) has about 31.4 g of fat.
medium size rice bread (600 g) has:1488kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
rice bread - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.375 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.505 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.775 mg
- Vitaminium B60.073 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.036 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.6 mg
Energy content of rice bread
- 74% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 19% FAT
rice bread - minerals per 100g
- Potassium75 mg
- Magnessium12 mg
- Calcium138 mg
- Sodium447 mg
- Iron2.63 mg
Interesting charts - compare rice bread with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how rice bread looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does lemon juice have?
- Calories in tablespoon of cocoa
- Calories in teaspoon of cocoa
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in stromboli?
- How much fat in Moo Goo Gai Pan?
- How much protein in Boost?
- What is weight of gulab jamun?
- Chicken patty calories per ounce (oz)
- Brandy and cola calories per serving size