Slice Of Bread: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Slice of bread: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in slice of bread?
To show you what does it mean, medium size slice of bread (40 g) has about 106 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size slice of bread is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 15 minutes, swim for about 12 minutes or run for 11 minutes.
See all nutrition data of slice of bread on charts.
Slice of bread: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 slices of bread?
As I wrote before medium size slice of bread (40 g) has 106 calories. It is easy to count that two slices of bread have about 212 calories and three slices of bread have about 318 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five slices of bread.
- Medium size slice of bread (40 g)106 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of slice of bread75 kcal
- Half of medium size slice of bread53 kcal
- Small size slice of bread (32g)84.8 kcal
- Big size slice of bread (52g)137.8 kcal
- Two medium size slices of bread212 kcal
- Three medium size slices of bread318 kcal
- Four medium size slices of bread424 kcal
- Five medium size slices of bread530 kcal
Protein in slice of bread
Slice of bread has 8.85 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size slice of bread (40 g) you can see that you will get about 3.5 g of protein.
Carbs in slice of bread
Slice of bread has 49.42 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size slice of bread (40 g) has about 19.8 g of carbs.
Fat in slice of bread
Slice of bread has 3.33 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size slice of bread (40 g) has about 1.3 g of fat.
medium size slice of bread (40 g) has:106kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
slice of bread - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A1 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.533 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.243 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.78 mg
- Vitaminium B60.087 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.171 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.22 mg
Energy content of slice of bread
- 75% CARBS
- 13% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
slice of bread - minerals per 100g
- Potassium126 mg
- Phosphorus0.2 mg
- Magnessium23 mg
- Calcium144 mg
- Sodium490 mg
- Iron3.61 mg
- Zink0.2 mg
Does slice of bread make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in slice of bread is one of the highest from all products in bread category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific bread, slice of bread seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other bread.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If slice of bread contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare slice of bread with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how slice of bread looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Biryani have?
- Calories in a half of matcha
- Calories in whole matcha
- Calories for one, two or more matcha
- Calories in glass of matcha
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in shredded cheddar cheese?
- How much fat in banana pudding?
- How much protein in overnight oats?
- What is weight of potato salad with egg?
- Pecan pie calories per ounce (oz)
- Pina Colada calories per serving size