Ginger Beer: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in ginger beer?
100g of ginger beer has about 44 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, glass | 1 can | 1 bottle
To give you an idea, standard serving size of ginger beer (340 g) has about 150 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 150 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from ginger beer is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about ginger beer nutrition.
See all nutrition data of ginger beer on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Ginger Beer (340 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of ginger beer (340 g)|
|Carbs Total||10 g||2.84 g||34 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||0 g||0 g||0 g|
ginger beer - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of ginger beer
- 100% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
ginger beer - minerals per 100g
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 ginger beer?
As I wrote before standard serving size of ginger beer (340 g) has 150 calories. It is easy to count that two ginger beer have about 300 calories and three ginger beer have about 450 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five ginger beer.
- Standard serving size of ginger beer (340 g)150 kcal
- Glass full of ginger beer (220g)97 kcal
- Ginger beer 1 can (340g)150 kcal
- Ginger beer 1 bottle (340g)150 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of ginger beer12 kcal
- Half of medium size ginger beer75 kcal
- Small size ginger beer (272g)120 kcal
- Big size ginger beer (442g)195 kcal
- Two medium size ginger beer300 kcal
- Three medium size ginger beer450 kcal
- Four medium size ginger beer600 kcal
- Five medium size ginger beer750 kcal
Protein in ginger beer
0g of protein - ginger beer has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in ginger beer
Ginger beer has 10 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of ginger beer (340 g) has about 34 g of carbs.
Fat in ginger beer
0 g of fat - ginger beer has no fat.
standard serving size of ginger beer (340 g) has:150kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare ginger beer with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how ginger beer looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does tuna sandwich have?
- Calories in a half of everything bagel
- Calories in whole everything bagel
- Calories for one, two or more everything bagels
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in hamburger bun?
- How much fat in ramen?
- How much protein in Jasmine rice (cooked)?
- What is weight of clementine?
- Cooked cabbage calories per ounce (oz)
- Fried calamari calories per serving size