Ginger Beer: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Ginger beer: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in ginger beer?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of ginger beer (340 g) has about 150 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of ginger beer is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 21 minutes, swim for about 18 minutes or run for 15 minutes.
See all nutrition data of ginger beer on charts.
Ginger beer: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, glass, 1 can or 1 bottle of ginger beer?
As I wrote before 100g has 44 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, glass, 1 can or 1 bottle of ginger beer.
- Standard serving size of ginger beer (340 g)150 kcal
- Glass full of ginger beer (220g)97 kcal
- Ginger beer 1 can (340g)150 kcal
- Ginger beer 1 bottle (340g)150 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of ginger beer12 kcal
- 10g of ginger beer4 kcal
- 20g of ginger beer9 kcal
- 50g of ginger beer22 kcal
- 100g of ginger beer44 kcal
Protein in ginger beer
0g of protein - ginger beer has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in ginger beer
Ginger beer has 10 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of ginger beer (340 g) has about 34 g of carbs.
Fat in ginger beer
0 g of fat - ginger beer has no fat.
standard serving size of ginger beer (340 g) has:150kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
ginger beer - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of ginger beer
- 100% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
ginger beer - minerals per 100g
Does ginger beer cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Number of calories in ginger beer is one of the highest from all products in alcohol category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific alcohol, ginger beer seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other alcohol.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If ginger beer contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare ginger beer with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how ginger beer looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does tuna sandwich have?
- Calories in a half of everything bagel
- Calories in whole everything bagel
- Calories for one, two or more everything bagels
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in hamburger bun?
- How much fat in ramen?
- How much protein in Jasmine rice (cooked)?
- What is weight of clementine?
- Cooked cabbage calories per ounce (oz)
- Fried calamari calories per serving size