Cherry Pie: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cherry pie: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one cherry pie, slice and more
How many calories in cherry pie?
To give you an idea, medium size cherry pie (1440 g) has about 3744 calories.
It is about 156% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size cherry pie is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 72 apples
- 48 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 38 slices of cheese
- 35 slices of bread
- 30.5 glasses of milk
- 197 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 534 minutes, swim for about 441 minutes or run for 377 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cherry pie on charts.
Cherry pie: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cherry pies?
As I wrote before medium size cherry pie (1440 g) has 3744 calories. It is easy to count that two cherry pies have about 7488 calories and three cherry pies have about 11232 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cherry pies.
- Medium size cherry pie (1440 g)3744 kcal
- Slice of cherry pie (180g)468 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cherry pie74 kcal
- Half of medium size cherry pie1872 kcal
- Small size cherry pie (1152g)2995.2 kcal
- Big size cherry pie (1872g)4867.2 kcal
- Two medium size cherry pies7488 kcal
- Three medium size cherry pies11232 kcal
- Four medium size cherry pies14976 kcal
- Five medium size cherry pies18720 kcal
Protein in cherry pie
Cherry pie has 2 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size cherry pie (1440 g) you can see that you will get about 28.8 g of protein.
Carbs in cherry pie
Cherry pie has 39.8 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size cherry pie (1440 g) has about 573.1 g of carbs.
Fat in cherry pie
Cherry pie has 11 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size cherry pie (1440 g) has about 158.4 g of fat.
medium size cherry pie (1440 g) has:3744kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cherry pie - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.023 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.029 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.2 mg
- Vitaminium B60.041 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.04 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.9 mg
- Vitaminium E0.76 mg
- Vitaminium K0.008 mg
Energy content of cherry pie
- 60% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 37% FAT
cherry pie - minerals per 100g
- Potassium81 mg
- Magnessium8 mg
- Calcium12 mg
- Sodium246 mg
- Iron0.48 mg
Interesting charts - compare cherry pie with other Cakes
When you look at charts below you will see how cherry pie looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does mackerel have?
- Calories in a half of pepitas
- Calories in whole pepitas
- Calories for one, two or more pepitas
- Calories in handful of pepitas
- Calories in tablespoon of pepitas
- Calories in teaspoon of pepitas
- Calories in glass of pepitas
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Biryani?
- How much fat in bacardi rum?
- How much protein in matcha?
- What is weight of shredded cheddar cheese?
- Banana pudding calories per ounce (oz)
- Overnight oats calories per serving size