Champignon: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Champignon: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one champignon, cup and more
How many calories in champignon?
For example, medium size champignon (20 g) has about 6 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size champignon is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of champignon on charts.
Champignon: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||5.29 g||~ 1.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.2 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Fat||0.47 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Protein||2.17 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Water||91.08 g||~ 25.8 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 champignons?
As I wrote before medium size champignon (20 g) have 6 calories. It is easy to count that two champignons have about 12 calories and three champignons have about 18 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five champignons.
- Medium size champignon (20 g)6 kcal
- Cup of champignon (70g)20 kcal
- Half cup of champignon (35g)10 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of champignons8 kcal
- Half of medium size champignon3 kcal
- Small size champignon (16g)4.8 kcal
- Big size champignon (26g)7.8 kcal
- Two medium size champignons12 kcal
- Three medium size champignons18 kcal
- Four medium size champignons24 kcal
- Five medium size champignons30 kcal
Protein in champignon
Champignons have 2.17 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size champignon (20 g) you can see that you will get about 0.4 g of protein.
Carbs in champignons
Champignons have 5.29 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size champignon (20 g) has about 1.1 g of carbs.
Fat in champignons
Champignons have 0.47 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size champignon (20 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
medium size champignon (20 g) has:6kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
champignon - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.073 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.3 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.46 mg
- Vitaminium B60.095 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.018 mcg
- Vitaminium C4 mg
- Vitaminium E0.01 mg
Energy content of champignon
- 62% CARBS
- 25% PROTEIN
- 12% FAT
champignon - minerals per 100g
- Potassium356 mg
- Phosphorus0.2 mg
- Magnessium12 mg
- Calcium6 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron1.74 mg
- Zink0.2 mg
Interesting charts - compare champignon with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how champignon looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do pepitas have?
- Calories in a half of bacardi rum
- Calories in whole bacardi rum
- Calories for one, two or more bacardi rum
- Calories in glass of bacardi rum
- Calories in cup of bacardi rum
- Calories in shot (small glass) of bacardi rum
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in matcha?
- How much fat in shredded cheddar cheese?
- How much protein in banana pudding?
- What is weight of overnight oats?
- Potato salad with egg calories per ounce (oz)
- Pecan pie calories per serving size