Cooked Barley: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cooked barley: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in cooked barley?
For instance, handful of cooked barley (50 g) has about 61 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful cooked barley is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 9 minutes, swim for about 7 minutes or run for 6 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cooked barley on charts.
Cooked barley: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||28.09 g||~ 8 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.8 g||~ 1.1 g|
|Fat||0.44 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Protein||2.25 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Water||68.47 g||~ 19.4 g|
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of cooked barley?
As I wrote before 100g has 122 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of cooked barley.
- Handful of cooked barley (50g)61 kcal
- Tablespoon of cooked barley (12g)15 kcal
- Cup of cooked barley (157g)192 kcal
- Half cup of cooked barley (78.5g)96 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked barley35 kcal
- 10g of cooked barley12 kcal
- 20g of cooked barley24 kcal
- 50g of cooked barley61 kcal
- 100g of cooked barley122 kcal
Protein in cooked barley
Cooked barley has 2.25 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of cooked barley (50 g) you can see that you will get about 1.1 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked barley
Cooked barley has 28.09 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of cooked barley (50 g) has about 14 g of carbs.
Fat in cooked barley
Cooked barley has 0.44 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of cooked barley (50 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
handful of cooked barley (50 g) has:61kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cooked barley - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.083 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.062 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.053 mg
- Vitaminium B60.114 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.016 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.01 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of cooked barley
- 90% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
cooked barley - minerals per 100g
- Potassium93 mg
- Magnessium22 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium187 mg
- Iron1.32 mg
Interesting charts - compare cooked barley with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked barley looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does champignon have?
- Calories in a half of McDonalds cheeseburger
- Calories in whole McDonalds cheeseburger
- Calories for one, two or more McDonalds cheeseburgers
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in goat cheese?
- How much fat in chorizo?
- How much protein in roasted pork loiny?
- What is weight of mackerel?
- Smoked cheese calories per ounce (oz)
- Pepitas calories per serving size