Cooked Barley: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in cooked barley?
For instance, handful of cooked barley (50 g) has about 61 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 61 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of cooked barley is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about cooked barley nutrition.
See all nutrition data of cooked barley on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Handful of Cooked Barley (50 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||handful of cooked barley (50 g)|
|Carbs Total||28.09 g||7.96 g||14 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.8 g||1.08 g||1.9 g|
|Fat||0.44 g||0.12 g||0.2 g|
|Protein||2.25 g||0.64 g||1.1 g|
|Water||68.47 g||19.41 g||34.2 g|
cooked barley - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.083 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.062 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)2.053 mg
- Vit B60.114 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.016 mcg
- Vit E0.01 mg
- Vit K0.001 mg
Energy content of cooked barley
- 90% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
cooked barley - minerals per 100g
- Potassium93 mg
- Magnessium22 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium187 mg
- Iron1.32 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cooked barley?
As I wrote before handful of cooked barley (50 g) has 61 calories. It is easy to count that two cooked barley have about 122 calories and three cooked barley have about 183 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cooked barley.
- Handful of cooked barley (50g)61 kcal
- Tablespoon of cooked barley (12g)15 kcal
- Cup of cooked barley (157g)192 kcal
- Half cup of cooked barley (78.5g)96 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cooked barley35 kcal
- Half of medium size cooked barley30.5 kcal
- Small size cooked barley (40g)48.8 kcal
- Big size cooked barley (65g)79.3 kcal
- Two medium size cooked barley122 kcal
- Three medium size cooked barley183 kcal
- Four medium size cooked barley244 kcal
- Five medium size cooked barley305 kcal
Protein in cooked barley
Cooked barley has 2.25 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of cooked barley (50 g) you can see that you will get about 1.1 g of protein.
Carbs in cooked barley
Cooked barley has 28.09 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of cooked barley (50 g) has about 14 g of carbs.
Fat in cooked barley
Cooked barley has 0.44 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of cooked barley (50 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
handful of cooked barley (50 g) has:61kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare cooked barley with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how cooked barley looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does champignon have?
- Calories in a half of McDonalds cheeseburger
- Calories in whole McDonalds cheeseburger
- Calories for one, two or more McDonalds cheeseburgers
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in rice flour?
- How much fat in whole milk?
- How much protein in chicken?
- What is weight of lemon juice?
- Coffee calories per ounce (oz)
- Cocoa calories per serving size