Spaghetti Squash : Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Spaghetti squash : calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in Spaghetti squash ?
For example, standard serving size of Spaghetti squash (220 g) has about 68 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Spaghetti squash is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 10 minutes, swim for about 8 minutes or run for 7 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Spaghetti squash on charts.
Spaghetti squash : calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, cup or half cup of Spaghetti squash ?
As I wrote before 100g has 31 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup or half cup of Spaghetti squash .
- Standard serving size of Spaghetti squash (220 g)68 kcal
- Cup of Spaghetti squash (155g)48 kcal
- Half cup of Spaghetti squash (77.5g)24 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Spaghetti squash 9 kcal
- 10g of Spaghetti squash 3 kcal
- 20g of Spaghetti squash 6 kcal
- 50g of Spaghetti squash 16 kcal
- 100g of Spaghetti squash 31 kcal
Protein in Spaghetti squash
Spaghetti squash has 0.64 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Spaghetti squash (220 g) you can see that you will get about 1.4 g of protein.
Carbs in Spaghetti squash
Spaghetti squash has 6.91 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Spaghetti squash (220 g) has about 15.2 g of carbs.
Fat in Spaghetti squash
Spaghetti squash has 0.57 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Spaghetti squash (220 g) has about 1.3 g of fat.
standard serving size of Spaghetti squash (220 g) has:68kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Spaghetti squash - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A120 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.037 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.018 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.95 mg
- Vitaminium B60.101 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.012 mcg
- Vitaminium C2.1 mg
- Vitaminium E0.13 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of Spaghetti squash
- 78% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 15% FAT
Spaghetti squash - minerals per 100g
- Potassium108 mg
- Magnessium12 mg
- Calcium23 mg
- Sodium17 mg
- Iron0.31 mg
Does Spaghetti squash cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Similar to other products number of calories in Spaghetti squash puts it in the avarage of vegetables. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific vegetables, Spaghetti squash seems to be a 'not bad' choice but you can find something better.
Interesting charts - compare Spaghetti squash with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how Spaghetti squash looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does tomato soup have?
- Calories in a half of slice of bread
- Calories in whole slice of bread
- Calories for one, two or more slices of bread
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in McDonalds cheeseburger?
- How much fat in goat cheese?
- How much protein in chorizo?
- What is weight of roasted pork loiny?
- Mackerel calories per ounce (oz)
- Smoked cheese calories per serving size