Cheeseburger McDonalds: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cheeseburger McDonalds: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one McDonalds cheeseburger and more
How many calories in McDonalds cheeseburger?
For instance, medium size McDonalds cheeseburger (115 g) has about 302 calories.
It is about 13% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size McDonalds cheeseburger is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5.5 apples
- 3.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 15.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 43 minutes, swim for about 36 minutes or run for 30 minutes.
See all nutrition data of McDonalds cheeseburger on charts.
Cheeseburger McDonalds: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||27.81 g||~ 7.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.1 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Fat||11.79 g||~ 3.3 g|
|Protein||12.97 g||~ 3.7 g|
|Water||45 g||~ 12.8 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 McDonalds cheeseburgers?
As I wrote before medium size McDonalds cheeseburger (115 g) has 302 calories. It is easy to count that two McDonalds cheeseburgers have about 604 calories and three McDonalds cheeseburgers have about 906 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five McDonalds cheeseburgers.
- Medium size McDonalds cheeseburger (115 g)302 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of McDonalds cheeseburger75 kcal
- Half of medium size McDonalds cheeseburger151 kcal
- Small size McDonalds cheeseburger (92g)241.6 kcal
- Big size McDonalds cheeseburger (150g)392.6 kcal
- Two medium size McDonalds cheeseburgers604 kcal
- Three medium size McDonalds cheeseburgers906 kcal
- Four medium size McDonalds cheeseburgers1208 kcal
- Five medium size McDonalds cheeseburgers1510 kcal
Protein in McDonalds cheeseburger
McDonalds cheeseburger has 12.97 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size McDonalds cheeseburger (115 g) you can see that you will get about 14.9 g of protein.
Carbs in McDonalds cheeseburger
McDonalds cheeseburger has 27.81 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size McDonalds cheeseburger (115 g) has about 32 g of carbs.
Fat in McDonalds cheeseburger
McDonalds cheeseburger has 11.79 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size McDonalds cheeseburger (115 g) has about 13.6 g of fat.
medium size McDonalds cheeseburger (115 g) has:302kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
McDonalds cheeseburger - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A243 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.223 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.26 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.026 mg
- Vitaminium C0.6 mg
Energy content of McDonalds cheeseburger
- 41% CARBS
- 19% PROTEIN
- 39% FAT
McDonalds cheeseburger - minerals per 100g
- Potassium200 mg
- Phosphorus0.86 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium167 mg
- Sodium626 mg
- Iron2.35 mg
- Zink0.86 mg
Interesting charts - compare McDonalds cheeseburger with other Fast Food
When you look at charts below you will see how McDonalds cheeseburger looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Moo Goo Gai Pan have?
- Calories in a half of gulab jamun
- Calories in whole gulab jamun
- Calories for one, two or more gulab jamun
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chicken patty?
- How much fat in brandy and cola?
- How much protein in Quaker Oatmeal?
- What is weight of Prime rib?
- Mixed nuts calories per ounce (oz)
- Macaroni with cheese calories per serving size