Cheeseburger McDonalds - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How much calories in mcdonalds cheeseburgers?
100g of mcdonalds cheeseburger has about 263 calories (kcal).
It is about 11% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from 100g is similar to calories amount from 5 apples, 3 glasses of Coca Cola, 2.5 slices of cheese, 2 slices of bread, 2 glasses of milk, 13.5 of sugar.
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 37 minutes, swim for about 31 minutes or run for 26 minutes.
Calories in mcdonalds cheeseburger came from protein in 19%, from carbs in 41% and from fat in 39%.
mcdonalds cheeseburger - calories table
- 10g of mcdonalds cheeseburger26 kcal
- 20g of mcdonalds cheeseburger53 kcal
- 50g of mcdonalds cheeseburger132 kcal
- 100g of mcdonalds cheeseburger263 kcal
- 200g of mcdonalds cheeseburger526 kcal
- 500g of mcdonalds cheeseburger1315 kcal
Cheeseburger McDonalds - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in mcdonalds cheeseburger?
★ What is the weight of mcdonalds cheeseburger?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in mcdonalds cheeseburger?
How much dietary fiber in mcdonalds cheeseburger?
Does mcdonalds cheeseburger have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in mcdonalds cheeseburger?
How much magnesium in mcdonalds cheeseburger?
Glycemic index of mcdonalds cheeseburger?
How much protein in mcdonalds cheeseburger?
How much does a mcdonalds cheeseburger weight?
We are just checking weight of mcdonalds cheeseburger. Come back to us in a few days. In the meantime we will use nutrition values per 100g mcdonalds cheeseburger.
Does mcdonalds cheeseburger make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in mcdonalds cheeseburger is one of the highest from all products in ready to eat category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific ready to eat, mcdonalds cheeseburger seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other ready to eat.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If mcdonalds cheeseburger contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
100g has:263kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does fried egg have?
- What kind of minerals does goose liver contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in grapefruit juice?
- What kind of vitamins in eel?
- How much dietary fiber in mozzarella?
- Does vegetable soup have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in pork chop?
- How much magnessium in apricot?
- What is glycemic index of avocado?
- How much protein in banana?
- What is weight of apple?