Frozen Raspberries: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Frozen raspberries: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in frozen raspberries?
To show you what does it mean, handful of frozen raspberries (60 g) has about 31 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful frozen raspberries is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 4 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of frozen raspberry on charts.
Frozen raspberries: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of frozen raspberries?
As I wrote before 100g have 52 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of frozen raspberries.
- Handful of frozen raspberries (60g)31 kcal
- Tablespoon of frozen raspberries (13g)7 kcal
- Cup of frozen raspberries (230g)120 kcal
- Half cup of frozen raspberries (115g)60 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of frozen raspberries15 kcal
- 10g of frozen raspberries5 kcal
- 20g of frozen raspberries10 kcal
- 50g of frozen raspberries26 kcal
- 100g of frozen raspberries52 kcal
Protein in frozen raspberries
Frozen raspberries have 1.2 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of frozen raspberries (60 g) you can see that you will get about 0.7 g of protein.
Carbs in frozen raspberries
Frozen raspberries have 11.94 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of frozen raspberries (60 g) has about 7.2 g of carbs.
Fat in frozen raspberries
Frozen raspberries have 0.65 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of frozen raspberries (60 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
handful of frozen raspberries (60 g) has:31kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
frozen raspberries - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.03 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.038 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.598 mg
- Vitaminium B60.055 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.02 mcg
- Vitaminium C18.3 mg
- Vitaminium E0.87 mg
- Vitaminium K0.008 mg
Energy content of frozen raspberries
- 82% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 10% FAT
frozen raspberries - minerals per 100g
- Potassium136 mg
- Magnessium22 mg
- Calcium24 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.69 mg
Interesting charts - compare frozen raspberries with other Frozen
When you look at charts below you will see how frozen raspberries look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does buttermilk have?
- Calories in tablespoon of lemon juice
- Calories in teaspoon of lemon juice
- Calories in glass of lemon juice
- Calories in cup of lemon juice
- Calories in shot (small glass) of lemon juice
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in coffee?
- How much fat in cocoa?
- How much protein in stromboli?
- What is weight of Moo Goo Gai Pan?
- Boost, Nutritional drink calories per ounce (oz)
- Gulab Jamun calories per serving size